Camel

Jun 8, 2017
i dont know... the first solvalley school version released here had a ton of content and proper animated scenes not just 2 frame loops, and it already had one of the endings too if i remember correctly. i think it was 0.2 but still the first version to pop up here

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
There are mods for that, and if I could go back in time I would have gotten a mod. But for something that isn't the main focus I didn't think too much about it.

I had a couple of other thoughts, if you don't mind [hate to bother you] (I feel like the "Columbo" of H-games)
When Lin asks if she can sleep with you (I realize you have the choice to allow or deny it- I chose to allow it)- is that typical in a Master/Slave relationship?
When she gives you her "Special Flower" (no, not that one), doesn't that have some deeper meaning- like she's "choosing" you- doesn't keeping her a slave kinda negate the effect that the flower is signifying? It seemed like such an honest and endearing thing- and it obviously means a great deal to her, again is this normal in this type of Dom/Sub relationship?
I'm just curious, because as I said earlier, I don't really understand what is considered to be acceptable parameters for this type of "relationship".
Thanks to your assistance- I did get her friendship past 10 and understand the Lust stat now. :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I had a couple of other thoughts, if you don't mind [hate to bother you] (I feel like the "Columbo" of H-games)
When Lin asks if she can sleep with you (I realize you have the choice to allow or deny it- I chose to allow it)- is that typical in a Master/Slave relationship?
When she gives you her "Special Flower" (no, not that one), doesn't that have some deeper meaning- like she's "choosing" you- doesn't keeping her a slave kinda negate the effect that the flower is signifying? It seemed like such an honest and endearing thing- and it obviously means a great deal to her, again is this normal in this type of Dom/Sub relationship?
I'm just curious, because as I said earlier, I don't really understand what is considered to be acceptable parameters for this type of "relationship".
Thanks to your assistance- I did get her friendship past 10 and understand the Lust stat now. :)
When Lin asks to sleep with you, that's a sign she's warming up to you.

The flower is a sign she's warming up to you even more. She likes you, she accepts you.
the flower may or may not be magical

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
When Lin asks to sleep with you, that's a sign she's warming up to you.

The flower is a sign she's warming up to you even more. She likes you, she accepts you.
the flower may or may not be magical

Oh, so she actually has to want/select you to be her master? Interesting... So she's at least responsible for being kept in the role she's currently in- it's not, technically, something that you're forcing her to do (against her will, in other words)? It's not a 'because you, basically, inherited me and I have to" type of deal?
I think I'm beginning to see the web you're weaving...
I like the itty-bitty font you used to be coy about that clue. If I were to guess, "may".

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Not bad at all finally a game where it is not game over shortly after getting laid. So tired of people making you wait for the sexy parts till the very end. Like I always say you can always do more, and sex can add to the story. Can't wait to see more of this latter

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
for a 0.1 there is ton of content. hope with the upgrades and the way you earn money, we will have some sort of management mini game. big variety of fetishes. needs few more girls and sex scenes are kinda short, or its the animation i dont know.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
This is a good first release, that is bit rough in places.

Pros: decent amount of content, solid if somewhat rough graphics, girls mostly have different personalities, solid concept, and auto-generating income.

Cons: income is low to start, navigation between certain areas is indirect, clicking on all areas to trigger events can be somewhat boring, not always obvious how to progress relationships (these are my normal complaints about most less linear Renpy games).

Sakone

Jun 26, 2017
I get error the first time Lin sits on bed in the green leaf outfit... Anyone else gotten this error?

Update: I changed my Unicode from Japanese back to Norwegian, and then it was fixed after a restart.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just started this game, and I'm enjoying myself. My favorites so far are Lin and Ashley. Lin is so adorable, I just want to hug her. Ashley has the most personality out of the girls in my opinion so far. Also why do I feel she might be a yandere :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrueDarkness35

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
It'd be nice if you could ask the girls to permanently wear the outfits after a bit. I kept raising Lin's lust to see if she'd jump me, but nope, not yet. Good so far, love the freckles on Lin, Ashley's pretty scary.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
This first ver has everything...tsundere and yandere types? with maids and nymphos? fuck shits overloaded - I LOVE IT

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You mentioned breeding...any chance of pregnancy?
It's definitely possible, I don't see that enough in games.

Having kids wouldn't really be possible, but getting the girls pregnant definitely is. Maybe at the end of each character's story you'll be able to marry them and get them pregnant. Nothing set in stone right now.

4.70 star(s) 442 Votes