1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Ren'Py] [VN] Harem Hotel [v0.2.1] [Runey]

Discussion in 'Games' started by klx, May 16, 2018.

[Ren'Py] [VN] Harem Hotel [v0.2.1] [Runey] 4.9 5 20votes
4.9/5, 20 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (20)
  1. Vrdr

Vrdr New Member

Jun 30, 2018
    I have to say I love sleeping with Lin on Wednesdays. :)

Things I wish for:
    • Dungeon toys: flogger, single-tail whip, nipple clamps
    • Chance to actually purchase Jin and see where the relationship with Lin can go!
    • Lin romance/sex scene on the Wednesday holidays. (She gave me the rose after all. :))
    Thanks for the game Runey!

Zontany and Torin like this.
  2. Runey

Runey Active Member Game Developer

May 18, 2018
    [​IMG]

Twins!

Felicity (pink hair) will have more of a cat-like personality, Emma (dirty blonde hair) will have more of a dog-like personality, and a bit more tom boyish. Their story will revolve around them being somewhat bitchy and dominant at the beginning, starting with femdom stuff, like making fun of you for being hard, and stepping on you. Then the idea is the player will "tame" them, and they'll be more obedient.

Dungeon toys will be coming in v0.3! I've been toying with the idea that you'll be able to have side characters in the hotel, such as Jin and the goth girl. Sort of like inviting them over for specific actions. Jin could go further and live in the dungeon. But this idea isn't written in stone, so don't expect it to happen.

I'll definitely be adding more Wednesday events with Lin! ;)

3. Vrdr

Vrdr New Member

Jun 30, 2018
    I could see Lin asking the MC to help get her sister back and then trying to either 'uncorrupt' her a bit, or end up trying to outdo her. So very many ways that could go. :)

4. Calistilaigh

Calistilaigh New Member

Jul 5, 2018
    Looking forward to 0.3 Runey, keep up the good work!

Runey and Nekura like this.
  5. Nekura

Nekura Member

Dec 5, 2017
    woohoo twins.... also pink hair, so hot. 0.2 was great, can't wait for 0.3, awesome work.

Runey likes this.
  6. Flurb

Flurb New Member

Mar 15, 2018
    @Runey - it'd also be great to see Kali back in that red dress. It seems to vanish after a while and she goes the cafe in her normal clothes. Seems a shame that she spent so much money on it not to use it

Torin and Runey like this.
  7. ulT1m4

ulT1m4 Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Can´t wait ! Awesome game so far, very entertaining :) Btw.. who needs foot or thighjobs when you have a pussy and an ass :S

8. KillJoy2190

KillJoy2190 Member

Jul 8, 2017
    Oh right, those twins. Forgot about them. :)

9. MrBurns

MrBurns Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Thanks for the list!

Why not add the option to transform the Android into a Futa or a girl into a man.
    I know, not everyone may like this, but hey - you can choose the breast size. Why not add some fun to that girl.

10. TheMadRobot365

TheMadRobot365 Member

Sep 4, 2017
    But Lin will get a new outfit, too, right? I don´t know why, but for some reasons, I love cute catgirls in maid uniforms. And an catgirl/elf hybrid maid? That sounds interesting. Or this. This sounds interesting, too:
    [​IMG]

KillJoy2190 and Torin like this.
  11. Runey

May 18, 2018
    There will probably be pet play training scenes for all the girls. So you can expect cat ears/tails on all the girls.

12. MK44

MK44 New Member

Jun 16, 2017
    Okay i have this crazy idea hear me out please,

What if, like, what if you remove all Girls and focus solely on Ashley

(... And her feet) (but especially on Ashley)

And whereever you encounter her she wears different Outfits and behaves slighty different but still batshit insane , err I mean deeply in love with you deredere you know, like in the kitchen maid Ashley cooking with a knife , in the Lobby receptionist Ashley keeping the bumbs out with a knife, in the beach fisherwoman Ashley preparing fish with with a knife or on the road Schoolgirl who is to late with toast in her mouth Ashley....with a knife

And you call this game not Harem Hotel anymore but Ashley Hotel ,i mean you need more Ashley like 2 times as many or 3 times as many like your be standing in an ocean of Ashley and on top of that it's raining Ashley YES that would be enough Ashley... Or probably not

Anyway the Rest of the update ist pretty dang good, could use more Ashley though

TomberryDude and Runey like this.
  13. Calistilaigh

Calistilaigh New Member

Jul 5, 2018
    Found Ashley's forum account guys.

Mondoblasto and Runey like this.
  14. Runey

May 18, 2018
    I like the way you think d;)b

TomberryDude likes this.
  15. TheMadRobot365

TheMadRobot365 Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Ashley has Deadpool's 4th wall breaking powers! We are doomed!

Ashley, stop messing with the 4th wall! That stuff is dangerous! If you're not careful, you could destroy the reality as we know it!

16. jaydem

jaydem Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2017
    Or better yet, have all the characters, have the yander or whatever personality, and all in love with the MC.
    It would make some interesting scenes, plus let them all have knives...Lol!!……………...Peace!!

TomberryDude likes this.
  17. TomberryDude

TomberryDude Member

May 22, 2017
    Truth be told, it would be hilarious to have one of those passwords make every character just be Ashley in different outfits and she would pretend (badly) that's it's not just her in the other girls clothes. Either that or the VR doodle maybe for a smaller scale thing. Might be too much work to implement though.

Ok so i'm a bit late but i just got done with version 0.2. Still very impressed. Like the android girl. Not a huge fan of like the first 3 sex scenes she gets not involving me at all but maybe that's just petty jealousy. I do like that there are scens with multiple girls and that they interact more in general. Plus, I do like Maria even more in this version.

As for futa content, I'm not the biggest fan of that when men are involved but I don't really mind it. It's variety and variety's good. Speaking of, I sort of don't want other guys to get involved either at this point. In other games it's cool, great even, but I'm kinda getting attached to these girls now. Kinda want them all to myself lol.

18. Runey

May 18, 2018
    I've gotten a few complaints about Maria messing with the Android, but that's something Maria would do, she's bisexual and loves big boobs. It just makes sense.

There won't be any futa or other males getting anywhere close to your girls.

TomberryDude likes this.
  19. Calistilaigh

Calistilaigh New Member

Jul 5, 2018
    From my perspective it feels like the issue isn't so much that Maria does it, but when. As it is you're barely starting out Android's story, she hasn't even really had a chance to bond with you, and some other girl is already getting it on with her. I feel like people would be a bit more receptive if it happened a little bit later on. At least that's what it seems like to me.

arkath and TomberryDude like this.
  20. TomberryDude

TomberryDude Member

May 22, 2017
    Don't get me wrong, I don't mind what Maria does, I only mind that we don't get to get closer to the Android before it happens.