Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I think they surprised us with an early release, since it was posted. And thanks for the hard work you do on this and other mods!
The Harem Hotel version that was released a few days ago was a bug test beta and I only update the mod when the full release is done since the beta versions have too many bugs. And thanks!

Reactions: DOM76210

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Harem Hotel - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [Full version]

The full version of the mod with all features unlocked is at the bottom of this post, enjoy!

Game version: v0.6 (works with the full release from Feb 9th, not the old betas)

Changelog:
- Updated mod to v0.6 and updated the walkthroughs
- Added a Side Character walkthrough section
- Added a couple new cheats
- (Going to add a couple more features soon)

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Harem_Hotel-v0.6-pc" folder.
Mac: Unzip the mod and put the files inside the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Harem_Hotel-v0.6-mac/Contents/Resources/autorun/game" folder.

carpet77

May 5, 2018
Is it possible to implement the Mod into the Android Version? I tried to convert the PC-Version with the mod to an Android-Version with Ren'Py 7.1.3, but I could not do it, just getting errors.

donut45

Jan 22, 2018
So all the links on this site for Harem Hotel lead to the 6 beta, and the latest mod is for the full six (not the beta). So there is no mod version on this site compatible with the game version on this site. Unless there is a link leading to the old 5.3 game version,

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So all the links on this site for Harem Hotel lead to the 6 beta, and the latest mod is for the full six (not the beta). So there is no mod version on this site compatible with the game version on this site. Unless there is a link leading to the old 5.3 game version,
Harem Hotel - Lains Walkthrough Mod v0.5.3 - -

donut45

Jan 22, 2018
Harem Hotel - Lains Walkthrough Mod v0.5.3 -
I should clarify. On the games page, all the links have been updated to the beta 6 version. I can't find the actual game for version 0.5.3 on this site anymore.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I should clarify. On the games page, all the links have been updated to the beta 6 version. I can't find the actual game for version 0.5.3 on this site anymore.
Ah OK I only have the PC version is that the one you want?
Harem Hotel v0.5.3
PC:

edit: I got the other links from Runey's patreon
Mac:
Android:

donut45

Jan 22, 2018
Ah OK I only have the PC version is that the one you want?
Harem Hotel v0.5.3
PC:

edit: I got the other links from Runey's patreon
Mac:
Android:
That's exactly what I needed, Thank you

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does this include the walkthrough in the mobile???
No the link for the game (posted above) does not include the walkthrough mod.
The walkthrough mod is linked in the , I have no idea whether you can use it with the android version of the game,
I don't own any android devices.

nitrosso

Mar 8, 2018
hello, when you talk about the latest version you talk about the version v0.6 Beta 3 ?? if so, then it actually crashes the game

if it's not the version can you put a link to version 6.0 that works with your mod ?

The v0.6 mod only works with the full release from Feb 9th, not the old betas.

Reactions: techgroof
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes