Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I have decided to support the efforts of this mod as it is a very in depth and is a snap to install. Very well done. My favorite part is that it allows you to keep having to develop your friendships so you do not miss anything along the way.

Reactions: Maid Lain

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
He puts work in it, if he wants to he can charge for it, or put it behind a paywall or anything he wants.

Personally I don't think modders will never be paid for their work on a larger scale.
If you mod games, you do it out of love for a game, not for profit. Not like I can't see how you would want to get something for your effort and the resources you spent, but I would never pay for a mod and that's probably how most people approach it.

That being said, I can see absolutely no difference between him asking for money for his work or an artist or dev doing the same.
Like. fe. fan-art artists usally earn their money by drawing shit others have created and some of them earn up to 20000 bucks a month on patreon.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Maim Lain I love your mod you are excellent, plus one of the countless mod you produce congratulations I am still waiting for you on your other mod DepravedAwakening_MaimLain_Ch1-8 I am very anxious please do not give up and congratulations!!!!!!!:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Maid Lain

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I'm going to be that awesome guy who shares Patreon things with the community. To incentivize others to join the Patreon, I'll be delaying updates by a week - if I miss one, toss me a PM because I've likely just failed to notice it.

Harem Hotel mod - full version:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
yeah like gta San Andreas street love or is not allowed here?
Probably not no... Anyway there are already plenty of gta mod sites like gtaall & gta5-mods etc
You can probably get all the gta mods on those sites.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Does the walkthrough mod work on android? I probably will have to buy a sd card but if it's working, it is worth it.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
It should work on Android, but I haven't tested it yet.
Okay just wondering. By the way in writing moment I finished all the stories of the characters, and I have to say I really love the game so far. Keep up the good work, and while I can't pledge or anything, supportive words of encouragement doesn't cost anything, but is something that money never can buy. So whenever Runey gets the next version of the game complete and is out for the public, update the mod, unless the content isn't worth it due to being to few new things.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Okay just wondering. By the way in writing moment I finished all the stories of the characters, and I have to say I really love the game so far. Keep up the good work, and while I can't pledge or anything, supportive words of encouragement doesn't cost anything, but is something that money never can buy. So whenever Runey gets the next version of the game complete and is out for the public, update the mod, unless the content isn't worth it due to being to few new things.
Thanks, and the mod will be updated for all the new v0.5 content later tonight. :)

Reactions: Silvaras

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Well tough luck for me, have to wait ten more days, but it's okay, it'll be like a Christmas gift from Runey hehe

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
WTF? I must be a patron to download the 0.5 "mod" -.-?
There is the free demo which has all the stats counters but the walkthough is for only one girl (this is not up yet), and then there's the complete mod. To get the latest version you do have to be a patron or wait for it to be shared when the next new version comes out.

If you look up a few posts a friendly patron did say they would share the full mod, but a week after release to be fair to the maker.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Looking at the Patreon, it would seem that $5 (Supporter) gets you access to the full version of all Lain's mods. The OP still says $20 for the one mod (Harem Hotel). Does this mean the OP needs updating?

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes