Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Huh nice I didn't know that, I like her room design... that's all I can say for now (nothing much implemented yet) except looking forward to her + friend events in future updates.

aejotx

May 31, 2017
Is the 'full version' mod for 4.3 out yet on patreon?
( ) or is this for earlier than 4.2? love the mod btw. there's so many scenes I didn't even realize there were still to unlock.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is the 'full version' mod for 4.3 out yet on patreon?
( ) or is this for earlier than 4.2? love the mod btw. there's so many scenes I didn't even realize there were still to unlock.
The mod works with game version 4.3
Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version: 0.4.3

Reactions: aejotx

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I kinda disagree on this type of content locked mods for games on a pirate forum, for gamecontent you didn't even create yourself. EVen if you had the developers permision
I was pretty surprised to realize that as well. Odd thing to see on f95, might be the first now that I think about it.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I kinda disagree on this type of content locked mods for games on a pirate forum, for gamecontent you didn't even create yourself. EVen if you had the developers permision
I created literally everything that is in this mod though. I wrote the entire walkthrough, wrote every line of code, made every UI image, etc. And I do know this site is mainly for pirating, which is why I don't have any problem with people posting the full version here if they want to.

itsforpronz

Feb 10, 2018
Somehow I can't get this to work. I have the latest HH (0.4.3) and I extracted the folder "game - full v distr" from the zip which I then placed into the main HH folder (Harem_Hotel-v0.4.3-pc) which also has game, lib, and renpy files, etc.. what am I doing wrong?
I started a new game, didn't get any prompts, code won't work. I created a save file right at the beginning and quit and relaunched, still no UI or working code. What am I doing wrong here?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Somehow I can't get this to work. I have the latest HH (0.4.3) and I extracted the folder "game - full v distr" from the zip which I then placed into the main HH folder (Harem_Hotel-v0.4.3-pc) which also has game, lib, and renpy files, etc.. what am I doing wrong?
I started a new game, didn't get any prompts, code won't work. I created a save file right at the beginning and quit and relaunched, still no UI or working code. What am I doing wrong here?
You want to copy/move the files & folders from within "game - full v distr" to your Harem_Hotel/game folder
(see spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ryxp and Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
You downloaded the v0.4.2 version from here which has a messed up folder name and won't work with the 0.4.3 game version either. Download the v0.4.3 version of the mod and it will work. You can follow the steps Hones mentioned above if you have trouble putting it in the right folder.

Reactions: Hones

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I agree as well, why allow this ? 99.99% of the content is free here but this mod is a "Demo" version until you pay ? Makes sense to me "shrugging shoulders".. LOL

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
IF you make walkthroughs for games (on your own will, noone ever asked you todo so) and ask donations for it then thats totally fine.
But if youre hiding your walkthough and content behind a paywall and then thats being selfish. Most of people come here to get pirated games. What amkes you think they will pay you 5 bucks a month for walkthroughs.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
May I ask if this mod will be free to download Like the mod for 4.2 when the game is updated to 4.4? I am just asking but if this is asking too much then please delate thank you. I just want to say that I would support if I could I love the game.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
99.99% of the content is free here but this mod is a "Demo" version ? Makes sense to me "shrugging shoulders"
How do you think this site works lol? Games are uploaded here by users, not developers that give away their games they've put hard work into for free. If a user shares the full version of my mod here then I or a mod will add a link to the full version to this thread.

But if youre hiding your walkthough and content behind a paywall and then thats being selfish. Most of people come here to get pirated games.
So you're saying putting games or literally any other form of media besides a walkthrough on Patreon is completely fine, but if a walkthrough is on Patreon it's selfish? That's very illogical. And like I said in my post above, if a user shares a pirated version of my mod here, you'll be able to download it.

May I ask if this mod will be free to download Like the mod for 4.2 when the game is updated to 4.4? I am just asking but if this is asking too much then please delate thank you. I just want to say that I would support if I could I love the game.
Thanks, and I'm not sure. There probably won't be a v0.4.4 update for Harem Hotel since the next update for the game will probably be v0.5

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@MaimLain that is exactly the way i feel as well. We all found our way here in hopes of playing the games for free and it makes no sense to only release a Demo version when the Mod Dev probably found his way here just like we all did.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
So you're saying putting games or literally any other form of media besides a walkthrough on Patreon is completely fine, but if a walkthrough is on Patreon it's selfish? That's very illogical. And like I said in my post above, if a user shares a pirated version of my mod here, you'll be able to download it.

Youre trying to get money on games from someone else. As I said, its fine as long as its a donation, not when its forced. Do we need now extra thread for shared walkthroughs besides the actual games or wut. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Zki1105 and Vignum
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes