VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
It seems this is an innuendo for me, correct me if I'm mistaken.

If it is I must say there was no judgement, I was just pointing out this is a male protagonist game for those who like male protagonist games.
It was innuendo, or rather a joke ... Avaron1974 said, quote "don't judge me" .. so i did exactly that. Positively, i might add, but still. ^^

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Shouldn't it be Harem College?
I always find that to be highly amusing, especially with japanese games.
My favourite was in Comyu, where a girl that is quite clearly early puberty says she is of "legal age".
Which, as far as I remember, is 15 in Japan, but apparently no one in charge knew that when it was translated.
I was wearing a wide grin the rest of the day.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
im still waiting for more chapters of that doujinshi where some pseudo succubus feeds the main character's self drawn mangas to her pet and changes reality to reflect the stories in those. it started with mc being wealthy and buying all the girls of his class as (very willing) maids, and the last chapter was a "last man alive scenario". lesbo-feministic bio terrorism and an automated cloning facility that suddenly turned out a single man...

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
im still waiting for more chapters of that doujinshi where some pseudo succubus feeds the main character's self drawn mangas to her pet and changes reality to reflect the stories in those. it started with mc being wealthy and buying all the girls of his class as (very willing) maids, and the last chapter was a "last man alive scenario". lesbo-feministic bio terrorism and an automated cloning facility that suddenly turned out a single man...
Doujin name please?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Looks surviving the epidemic correlates with penis size... :p

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Honestly had a brain fart and came into this topic thinking this was going to be HHS+ ( ). Color me surprised when I find Koitatsu as a VN.

cuddlepuddle

Donor
Dec 22, 2016
Keep the Koikatsu games coming! :heartcoveredeyes:

This demo is fairly short but phantastic(sic) :closedtongue:

But really though the dev needs to activate their Windows installation... :noexpression:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
There's something slightly off-putting about the girls' faces. I'm used to the anime-ification of facial features at this point, but what's up with this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Bloody hell. Nother dick that would stick out someone's mouth if you fucked their ass. The hell is with this overcompensation bs.

Acturios

Jul 21, 2018
I liked the game and look forward to more. I have a couple of comments though.

I found the trolling when you try to skip sex with Tina jarring and makes no sense since you can make other choices earlier in the scene that preclude it.

I'm not fond of magician's forces, but they're preferable to the choice telling you you don't want to select that choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You tell the player that they need to hurry to meet the Principal and then there's no consequence when they dawdle and screw around before getting there.

Maybe a line in the Principal scene stating that she didn't notice that the MC was late because of her meeting with Tiff.

_SpliFF_

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
P.S. If you want me to go through some of the text for you I wouldn't mind just pm me.
Would be awesome! Pm is out.

Keep the Koikatsu games coming! :heartcoveredeyes:

This demo is fairly short but phantastic(sic) :closedtongue:

But really though the dev needs to activate their Windows installation... :noexpression:
I didn´t even noticed that xD
It took 2 minutes to deactivate the watermark... :(
Thats so fucking embarassing... I think i need to rework all of the animated content.
Luckely it´s not so much yet^^

I love this game!
Thank you so much!

I liked the game and look forward to more. I have a couple of comments though.

I found the trolling when you try to skip sex with Tina jarring and makes no sense since you can make other choices earlier in the scene that preclude it.

You tell the player that they need to hurry to meet the Principal and then there's no consequence when they dawdle and screw around before getting there.

Maybe a line in the Principal scene stating that she didn't notice that the MC was late because of her meeting with Tiff.
I'm working on it!

My Intention to release this demo was to get a foot in this community.
I want to have some feedback (Thanks for the feedback you guys already gave me) and I need someone who helps me with the english text.

About the penis size... Maybe it´s a bit too much?
I could change that in the upcoming updates.

Thank you guys for trying out the game!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
An active developer here that listens to feedback. That actually kinda makes the game more interesting.
I might just not wait a half year to look at this.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes