mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
how can i find game who have this kind of quality and story ??
Try - My Lover My Bully - (or whatever it was called)

Its writing is very nearly as exaggerated, in someways, more unbelievable and contrived but overall just as much unfiltered utter garbage as this one.

It, too, has some clinically insane ladies, but I must warn you, every single human female isn't completely insane, unlike this game.

MC is very nearly as unlikeable as this one. Like I said about the writing MC too, in someways worse than this one, but in others better. For example, if you're particularly fond of the way this MC cannot for the life of him string together two fucking words, instead spinelessly goes "I.. I..I", "Uhm.. Uuh... Uhm" then you will be disappointed. But if it's narcissism and absolute garbage personality combining to create a male who is somehow desired by all females, you're after, then it might be slightly better than this one.

As far as renders goes, it uses HS but don't let that discourage you. Visual appeal is the single disease ridden, crumpled leg that game barely stands on, just like this one.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm bout 15 mins in the 2nd season and i'm thinking i'm so glad i'm not paying for this. 2nd season the camera angles is weird they don't focus on the ppl that are talking and when they do it's on a body part not the face and when it is on the face it's like only part of the face and some times it's focused on weird shit like a dragonfly or something so damn dumb and Amber went from being kinda of a bitch to a total bitch. First season her and MC was kinda bonding now she acts like she hates him, I don't get what the dev is going for here but hell make the characters a little more likeble. And make the MC more likeble as well sheez.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Wish he would update his SS page too. Seems like only Patreon got the dev update. Unless I can't see it since I unsubbed. I can see patreon as a lurker though.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Wish he would update his SS page too. Seems like only Patreon got the dev update. Unless I can't see it since I unsubbed. I can see patreon as a lurker though.
I haven't seen a recent patreon post by the dev. Last progress/update on discord was 21st Nov and patreon 20th Nov. Dev seems to have gone comms silent since people persuaded them to do a re-write/re-work. Probably about to drop my patreon as I don't mind waiting for updates if they're a decent size but no comms is a huge red flag.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I haven't seen a recent patreon post by the dev. Last progress/update on discord was 21st Nov and patreon 20th Nov. Dev seems to have gone comms silent since people persuaded them to do a re-write/re-work. Probably about to drop my patreon as I don't mind waiting for updates if they're a decent size but no comms is a huge red flag.
Yeah personally I stop my support if I see no post in a month. I pay monthly so I require at least a monthly sign of life from the dev. But I noticed that lots of patrons don't care and can stay sub for months or years without any news...

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
No the dev already said they are reworking the transition from chapter 1 to chapter 2 so it makes more sense as of right now it's pretty incoherent what happened between the two.
But dev also said that update will be here by December and it's half of Februrary, yet the last post on patreon is the one about rewriting, the same you're talking about. Posted in November. So yeah, looks like case of abandonement.

3.70 star(s) 114 Votes