atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I can think of several reasons.
First, it's a crowded space. An update never stays very long on the first page on the Latest Updates section and I think a lot of people use that to find new games. So your discoverability drops fast.
Then there's the fact the game isn't for everyone. Certain scenes being unavoidable and the choice being only picking which variation is happening, doesn't suit some people. (Choices are getting better and better as we progress but some players won't know about it.)
And then, comments here are rather clean and on topic. I've seen other games having a lot of waffles by the same handful of people using a public space for private discussions, not even always about the game. So a lot of pages doesn't necessarily mean a lot of supporters.

Now if we could see the number of followers, I think that would be a more interesting metric. But I hear what you're saying still, and I agree more talk wouldn't go a miss.
Smart answer, thank you :love: .

Reactions: VNAdults

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There is lesbian content, but there is no route just for that content, m/f scenes are unavoidable.

As boulimanus says, this update is a few months old, it has taken longer than usual because the previous one was leaked. If all goes well, the updates here will be at the same time as in Patreon, only one version behind.

This update is the first part of the night of the 4th.

Here are some renders of this update ;)

View attachment 3692871
View attachment 3692875

View attachment 3692877
it was a good update, very teasing though, it had some naughty in it , but it just seemed like theres way too much talking back and forth between kirsten and thomas, i get the tease but now its just like repeat every word i say to you like a robot. its like dude just eat her ass and pussy already and stop stuttering like a virgin around her. just when this update was getting hot and getting good it ends.

VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
it was a good update, very teasing though, it had some naughty in it , but it just seemed like theres way too much talking back and forth between kirsten and thomas, i get the tease but now its just like repeat every word i say to you like a robot. its like dude just eat her ass and pussy already and stop stuttering like a virgin around her. just when this update was getting hot and getting good it ends.

When you play the whole night, it will be better understood, I had to split the night in 2 because I was getting longer than usual, the whole night is a pretty long night, and with a lot of sex XD I try to keep a balance between content and development times, but I don't always calculate the times well XD

I leave here a render of the second part of the night ;)

dia4_1063.jpg

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
When you play the whole night, it will be better understood, I had to split the night in 2 because I was getting longer than usual, the whole night is a pretty long night, and with a lot of sex XD I try to keep a balance between content and development times, but I don't always calculate the times well XD

I leave here a render of the second part of the night ;)

View attachment 3694723
OMG! Is sweat or c*m, on her skin ?

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I have hand-made the Italian translation of this beautiful game for those interested can find it unzip into the game's main folder.v0.3.9

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Jesus thanks for letting me know I was all set to start this update next but now I'll pass and wait for future updates.

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
This is such an underrated game. Just non stop eroticism, fantastic scene writing. And it doesn't blueball you either, there's big payoff on every day.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes