KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Untitlejjjd.png

Overview:
The protagonist, Akira Yamanabe, after graduating from university, set out on a journey by himself. Somewhere along the road of that journey, around an unfamiliar rural area, he accidentally arrives upon a shrine, where he gets possessed by an evil perverted spirit that should have been sealed away. Soon after, dirty thoughts start running wild throughout his mind and in order to exorcise the evil spirit, he asks the local shrine maidens, sisters Hazuki Kagura and Uzuki Kagura, for help, to try and purify it, so as to further prevent it from engaging into any perverted acts...​

Thread Updated: 2017-07-31
Release Date: Japanese 2008-11-28, English 2016-01-23
Original Title: 孕ら巫女姉妹
Aliases: Impregnated Shrine Maiden Sisters
Developer: Swanmania
Translation: Loe Quality Translations
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras (CG): -

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

92225.jpg 92226.jpg 92229.jpg 92230.jpg 92227.jpg 92228.jpg c595585sample4.jpg c595585sample3.jpg c595585sample5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I have a ? this says that the Developer(s): Swanmania
Publisher(s): Swanmania, Loe quality Translations. In the extras theres a demo video for Hara Kano!! ~Ano Ko To Lovelove Harabote Seikatsu wich is says the the Developer/Publisher: Swaneye+. so I am confused are the the same developer or defrinst? I like both game I world like to play more of them.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Basically that means the orig Developer is Swaneye.. but then Loe Quality Translations is a group (or one person , cant remember) who translates from Japanese to English as "fan patches" since there is no official translations, its fan based.

LQT has a pretty good reputation it seems for good translations for games and seems to have a fair system of doing it. I would say they are fairly high quality despite the word play on "loe".

Reactions: KOR

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
Basically that means the orig Developer is Swaneye.. but then Loe Quality Translations is a group (or one person , cant remember) who translates from Japanese to English as "fan patches" since there is no official translations, its fan based.

LQT has a pretty good reputation it seems for good translations for games and seems to have a fair system of doing it. I would say they are fairly high quality despite the word play on "loe".
so swaneye and swanmania are the same developer?, or it is Common practice to advertise other companies game in Japan?.