VN Others Completed Hara Chuchu!! ~Kameba Ano Ko mo H na Tenshi~[Swaneye]

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Its a shame that the few games that so heavely focus on pregnancy (not just in endings) never get western releases. so they never get uncensored

i thought illusion rapelay NA release reactions was the one that triggered the hentai dev's not porting much VN to the west,

and steam is also cherry picking the type of games that releases on there store-page.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
THESE AREN'T MY TYPE OF VAMPIRES AT ALL. HMPH. :cautious:

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
lol i just download Hara kano one Week ago and i see this game here.
This is my destiny to play at hara chuchu next x)

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
If any of you still got the error, this is how it worked for me:

1. Make sure the uni code is japanese, i know three way for this.

- Newer WinRAR Versions gives you the option for name codeing. Just open the rar or zip file -> go to option -> name coeding (or name encoding, dont know my language isnt english) -> 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese) (it should normaly stand on automatic)
- Go under the Systemlanguage an switch the unicode language to japanese. It different for different systems so just google how to change unicode for your system
- use a local emulator -> never used one so i cant help you with this.

2. Right click on the .exe an use "Run with Japanese Local" or "Run with Japanese Local as Administrator

Reactions: Richard0552

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
My harem walkthrough...first, finish all characters in the game...then, the first choice you can chose who ever and no matter, the second, follow kurumi, the third, i will go, the fourth chose kurumi vs kanade, the fifth, chose try not to resist (do at your will).

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
good, now we need to remove that censored it's so anoying.

i thought there were tools that remove the mosaic censorship?
i mean japan found a way, and this is not like the west type of censorship[where they completely remove the damn thing which makes it harder to implement back]

Reactions: jackoffonher

thedraco4011

May 26, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the 7th bonus scene? It says it opens at 100% CG but ive done all routes and its at 98% CG

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
My harem walkthrough...first, finish all characters in the game...then, the first choice you can chose who ever and no matter, the second, follow kurumi, the third, i will go, the fourth chose kurumi vs kanade, the fifth, chose try not to resist (do at your will).
I don't get it. I can't make head or tails outta this.

Reactions: jackoffonher

A.L.C

Aug 23, 2017
If you've already finished the harem scenes in both the regular and special mode without getting 100% on everything you really aren't missing much. You just get a wallpaper creator if you already have the other scenes. If you're stuck at 98% in the regular version try restarting the game, some how it worked for me.

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
There's a somewhat detailed harem route guide on the . It also explains how to get the epilogue stories in the special mode. I've pasted the guide in the SPOILER tags below with a couple of additional details that may make it a bit clearer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.