VN Others Unity Ren'Py Looking for a good Programmer/3D Artist

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Hello everyone and nice to see you in this thread! My name here is Bayern7 the name of my new patreon page is. German is my mative language. I already have experience as a writer of games from for example LOP (Lesson of Passion), i worked for SEGA as databank editor/writer for the Football Manager series.
Now I'm searching for my first own project a talented programmer and an high quality 3D Artist.
The game should be like icstor's Milfy City. A "Point and Click" Sandbox game. Maybe created in Ren'py, Unity, Adventure Games Studio or something like this.
A Programmer is the biggest priority because my programming skills are almost zero.
I have a very big Daz3d library but i'm not so good like Icstor (yes, Milfy City impressed me very much) DeepSleep or Sagas.
So, you can do that too, then you are the one i'm looking for.
If you feel addressed, write me in this thread or send me a private message.

Reactions: Gxzero

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
Hello I'm interested in your project and would like to know more, mainly what kind of time commitment you're looking for. I have decent amount of programming experience, currently doing my masters for computer science. Done projects in unity, currently doing VR with unity.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
PM for infos.
Hello I'm interested in your project and would like to know more, mainly what kind of time commitment you're looking for. I have decent amount of programming experience, currently doing my masters for computer science. Done projects in unity, currently doing VR with unity.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
PM for more infos

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Hi. Still looking for a programmer? I'm a coder with experience in many languages and can totally address your needs.