EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Happy End.PNG

About the Game:
You have to play as a girl who moved to the southern town by the sea and to go to College. The game starts over 10 days before the start of classes at the Institute. During this time it would be good character to earn some money, read the tutorial to get acquainted with several characters. During the game character will be given a variety of tasks. Some of them important to the plot, some don`t. To see a list of current jobs and also get a lot of useful information in the menu item "Notebook".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game Info:
Updated:
16 May, 2016
Developer / Publisher: Bassoon
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Instructions:

Download Link(s):

- -
READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU ASK QUESTIONS!
nudenight5.jpg beach1.jpg cor2.jpg gop5.jpg instnude4.jpg Happy End.PNG

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I found it weird that this uses the same city as the teacher game o_O Thanks for sharing =)

silv

Nov 10, 2016
I really need helpwith the quest in helping antons boys pass the exams, what stats do i need and is there any condition

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
I really need helpwith the quest in helping antons boys pass the exams, what stats do i need and is there any condition
You need high agility level, you can increase it by playing voleyball on the beach or in the sport class. You can chek is your level is enough in the notebook.

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
Ok, next question, how to raise exhibitionism, is there an Event to begin raising it?
Its rising by the event. You must go to the nude beach and go swiming, after you'll find a bottle with message from master.
And it must be summer:)

Zagatito

Aug 12, 2016
If I remember correctly, she is in the classroom after you finish your class (go back inside). You have to help her in her own quest before she can go to the nightclub.

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
It's the one where you need to seduce and video tape
Then you need to get nude in the womens lockers room in the evening (about 6 pm) and just spend time in the gym. I think its a random event so youll probably need few days and not to skip possibility of fuck.

tropic

Aug 14, 2016
Then you need to get nude in the womens lockers room in the evening (about 6 pm) and just spend time in the gym. I think its a random event so youll probably need few days and not to skip possibility of fuck.
I've gone about 3 weeks so I figured it had something to do with a certain beauty number
Guess i'll keep trying

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote