VN Ren'Py Happy Conquistador - coming soon to Steam! [Development Thread]

facesit-inc

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2020
The “Adult Only” visual novel Happy Conquistador tells the story of Enrique, a Spanish conquistador who embarks on a mission vital for the Spanish Empire. Lead the ship through the ocean, fight for gold and lands, and bring glory to the Spanish Crown.

Wishlist on Steam:

Voiced trailer:

main image store CG.jpg

Game features:

• With over 60,000 words, the game is full of jokes and story.
  • A gallery of high-quality adult images with four different girls: Anele, a wife of an African chieftain; Layla, a daughter of an Arabian diplomat; Li Mei, a Chinese tea vendor; and Izel, a Mayan warrior.
  • The player has complete control over the main character’s behavior. Choose peace and love, struggle for domination, build your personal fortune, or secure the Crown’s interests.
  • There are at least five different endings, with several additional sub-endings in accordance with the gameplay choices.

screenshot 4.jpg

screenshot 6.jpg

Screenshot 1.jpg

screenshot 5.jpg

facesit-inc

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2020
Make conquistador, not war – Development Diary I

We are alive! You haven’t heard from us for quite a while, since out team is from Ukraine and nowadays we have more troubling matters than developing an eroge. Still, we made reasonable progress that allow us to confirm that 90 per cent of the game is finished: almost all graphic assets are ready, only a couple adult scenes remain. We will be sharing out progress with you in this one and next development diaries.

Happy conquistador - WISHLIST NOW:

Traditionally, we focus our first development diary on the beautiful ladies, who will accompany conquistador Enrique on his journey.

Anele, a chieftain’s wife, has a strong character that is subdued to the needs of the tribe. Here, we went with curvy forms and primitive outfit:

anele presentation 1.jpg
Layla, a daughter of an Arab sheikh, was forced to maintain an image of purity while having very dirty thoughts our hero would uncover:

layla presentation 1.jpg

Li Mei, a Chinese tea vendor, is delicate and tender. We combined pale skin, traditional dress and a lovely slim complexion:

limei presentation 1.jpg

We also have another female character related to the secret path.

A couple locations where the adventures will take place:

background presentation 1.jpg

background presentation 2.jpg

background presentation 3.jpg

We do not plan to release the game until the war is over. You can support us, buying one or both of our previous games:

Meowhalla

M.A.I.D.s.

Despite all the difficulties, we pay all the taxes and supporting us you support Ukraine.

Stay safe,

Facesit Inc. Game Studio

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
:love:
While Conquerors in general and Conquistadores in particular, aren't the most sympathetic characters, that's still the historical periods I'm specialized in, so I'll surely keep an eye on both of your struggles. At least Enrique can be steered to act like a decent guy, against type.
But may I plea you to reconsider your "white text on light yellow" colour scheme for the textbox? Like, pretty, pretty, pretty please?

I wish you well with all my heart, let's all hope that you'll be able to release your game soon!

facesit-inc

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2020
:love:
While Conquerors in general and Conquistadores in particular, aren't the most sympathetic characters, that's still the historical periods I'm specialized in, so I'll surely keep an eye on both of your struggles. At least Enrique can be steered to act like a decent guy, against type.
But may I plea you to reconsider your "white text on light yellow" colour scheme for the textbox? Like, pretty, pretty, pretty please?

I wish you well with all my heart, let's all hope that you'll be able to release your game soon!

The screenshots we published were very early in development. The choice of fonts and font color is not final.

Thank you for your kind words! Although, do not hope that the game has any historicity in it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Rogue Trader