Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
I am really really sorry for my language... I hope you all understand. It has not been a very good time for me for the last couple of years....
Fine by me. I just glad that you are still around. (Believe me when I say this: I definitely know the feeling.)
(If I had that kind of power ... well ... The phrase "Wrath of God" comes to mind.)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
About three years ago I stumbled upon this game and it became one of my favorite projects. Time passed, the game was abandoned and over time I got new favorites. I came here to pay tribute to a promising project and I see that there is still hope for restoration. I hope the author will return to normal, as the mad world will become normal.

Elduriel

Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Author here:

Im just gonna start with an apology... It's been a rough time. Covid era killed our more than decade old family business. To be honest, I already came to terms with that as soon as the pandemic hit. I knew we wouldn't last. So were just hoping to rebuild after the pandemic. But we all know shit got worse... Mr. Putin decided, "Hey, what a great time to start a war!" FUCKING HELL! And it got even worse, trade sanctions!! WHO WERE THESE TRADE SANCTIONS for??? Russia didnt give a crap! Now the rest of the world are suffering 2x oil prices! OMG I am ranting! FUCK THIS WAR, FUCK THE USA AND NATO, FUCK ALL OF THIS SHIT! FUCK THEM ALL! If i had a genie, i would wish to be in a room with whoever started this shit so i can fucking kill them all.

So yeah, so so soooo sorry. Im rebuilding my life right now. I have stated before that this is a pet project, i hope you all understand that. I will work on it when i can. Feel free to unsub and spend your money elsewhere. God it's been a very rough couple of years. FUCK THEM ALL!

Here's a snippets of what i am still working on.... A branch path where you choose not to study but instead have sexy time with Elise.

No worries. We all have priorities in our lives. That being said, your game was one of the good ones, I really liked it, probably had one of the hottest sex scenes in an AVN I've ever seen. So if you ever manage to come back to it, I'll be there to follow.

Reactions: Tonio8513

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Will the game be updated and is there a route where Elise fucks other guys?

I play once and I didn't have such scenes in the club...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Will the game be updated
Possibly. The post directly above yours quotes Undertow (the developer) and their latest about the state of the game and their RL situation.
is there a route where Elise fucks other guys?

I play once and I didn't have such scenes in the club...
AFAIK there is no such route / scene. But the game isn't finished, so IDK what Undertow has planned for the future.

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Possibly. The post directly above yours quotes Undertow (the developer) and their latest about the state of the game and their RL situation.

AFAIK there is no such route / scene. But the game isn't finished, so IDK what Undertow has planned for the future.
Thanks, I've seen everything and I won't play again because I checked that these pictures are from the extras

We are still hoping for further development of the game

Reactions: Tonio8513

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Dev suggests the Ukraine war was the last nail, and then says "fuck USA and fuck NATO". So, Russian propaganda red pilled. Yeah USA and NATO responsible for Russia's illegal invasion and the destruction of Ukraine. What a jackass. Well, sorry your life is shit. Your perspective on the war is shit too. For that last part fuck you.

Elise was a beautiful creation. She will be missed.

Reactions: Unloaded2305

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Dev suggests the Ukraine war was the last nail, and then says "fuck USA and fuck NATO". So, Russian propaganda red pilled. Yeah USA and NATO responsible for Russia's illegal invasion and the destruction of Ukraine. What a jackass. Well, sorry your life is shit. Your perspective on the war is shit too. For that last part fuck you.

Elise was a beautiful creation. She will be missed.
He meant common Russian people suffered because of sanction ,they have no control over what Putin does. Putin don't care because he still making money from selling oil and gas .

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
He meant common Russian people suffered because of sanction ,they have no control over what Putin does. Putin don't care because he still making money from selling oil and gas .
When he says "fuck USA and fuck NATO" it's pretty clear who he blames. I don't want to derail this thread so, I'll shut up.

Reactions: Unloaded2305

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am really really sorry for my language... I hope you all understand. It has not been a very good time for me for the last couple of years....

I hear you brother, covid took our lives turned it upside down shook it then stabbed it with needles. As for Mr Putin...

"That which does not kill you makes you stronger" Just a pity it sucks so much in the process

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
When he says "fuck USA and fuck NATO" it's pretty clear who he blames. I don't want to derail this thread so, I'll shut up.
To be fair, I think if you read the whole passage rather than that specific bit you can (and I do) interpret it more as if the developer blames Putin, the US government, and NATO for the war + the sanctions. He says:

"So were just hoping to rebuild after the pandemic. But we all know shit got worse... Mr. Putin decided, "Hey, what a great time to start a war!" FUCKING HELL! And it got even worse, trade sanctions!! WHO WERE THESE TRADE SANCTIONS for??? Russia didnt give a crap! Now the rest of the world are suffering 2x oil prices! OMG I am ranting! FUCK THIS WAR, FUCK THE USA AND NATO, FUCK ALL OF THIS SHIT! FUCK THEM ALL! If i had a genie, i would wish to be in a room with whoever started this shit so i can fucking kill them all."

He starts it by saying "Mr. Putin decided, "Hey, what a great time to start a war!"" which to me clearly suggests he thinks Putin is responsible too. But then feels that the sanctions imposed by the USA + NATO (and much of the rest of the world, in truth) are hurting russians and the rest of the world rather than the russian state. When he says "i would wish to be in a room with whoever started this shit so i can fucking kill them all" I take this to mean Putin, senior US government officials, and NATO heads of state.

For what it's worth I disagree with his view. Putin is wholly to blame and starting the war was a gross and catastrophic event for the people of ukraine, many ordinary russians, and in a more distant but still real way, for the world as a whole. But I don't think it's necessarily "Russian propaganda red pilled" (even though I see a lot of that around) to view it how he does, it could easily just be someone experiencing a really, really hard set of life circumstances feeling angry at everyone and everything. And TBH I feel a lot of sympathy for that, I can't IMAGINE what it must feel like having your life and income fall to pieces because of a frankly insane decision to go to war, following a pandemic that wrecked your business.

Anyway, to get this back on topic, I'm very sorry to learn this has happened, both for the dev's sake, and because I enjoyed the game when I'd played it previously. Such unique game mechanics (even though I found them hard to navigate and at times wished they could be skipped) and some pretty hot scenes, and I really hope the developer's 1) able to sort things out in his life and find some stability again and then 2) continue the game if he wants to, and is able.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes