taekopan

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
banner.jpg

Overview:
Mid-City, the epitome of affluence, decadence and technological prowess. A city that is considered a global superpower.
YOU live in this glorious city. You know that beyond all the glitz and glam lies the sinister and the suffocating.
Like a blessing to your arduous life, you discovered a strange power.
Will this power be your weapon to finally strike down the filth of this city?
Or will it be the shackles that will drag you further to self-destruction?
Thread Updated: 2021-09-04
Release Date: 2021-08-11
Developer: Undertow Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.90
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: Fan Sig

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

ch1_mct_b6.png ch1_ss_stkhs_a12.png ch1_ltdnr_a11a.png ch1_mt_alhme_a6b.png ch1_mtlt_a16.png ch1_mtct_mall_a14_ax5a.png ch1_mtct_mall_a14_nt9b.png ch1_lt_idenc_a39f.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The fact that the game literally offers the real name you have attached to your computer as the default name for your character in-game got me a little bit suspicious...
Yeah, I'll wait til one of you guinea pigs test this first before I download. lol
Edit: Game is a pretty fun mind fuck and you should play it.

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Other than the thing I mentioned earlier it seems like a pretty interesting start, I really liked the touch of the teacher's reflection being different in the window when the game was talking about facades.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I have to say that i really like the story so far and how the characters interact with each other. The renders are also looking good. The minigames are not for everyone and you probably have to get used to them but as long as i don't have to do QTE's during later sex scenes, like in hack'n stalk, i won't mind it.

Its definitely worth a try if you don't mind some minigames and if you can enjoy a game that doesn't start with a ton of fuckin like rabbits.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well I'm determined to stay faithful for once in this game. Unless she does something vicious.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
It's Ren'Py - which means you can do Python stuff in it, like the example from (the official Ren'Py developers forums).

Code:
label start:

python:

import os

user = os.environ.get('username')

"Hello there, [user]."
This does not imply that the game is doing anything nefarious. If someone cares enough and asks nicely I will download, decompile and check for anything icky in the code (like any calls to python networking stack).

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes