VN Ren'Py Hamabe Island - [Development / Discussion Thread] - [BleepBloop_NotARobot]

Jul 24, 2020
Yuuka-Cover2.png

Hi and welcome!
For now, this is only a thread about the development and discussion of Hamabe Island!
Please don't hesitate to leave a feedback ;)

Overview:

With no other choices, you the MC, decided to go to a foreign country, an Island somewhere on the Pacific Ocean.
After a long struggle to get your degree, you finally get a positive response for an internship at a small office in Hamabe Island.
As you get there, you got a kind of cultural shock and meet new people along the way. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thread Updated: 2020-07-24
Release Date: TBD
Original Title: Hamabe Island
Developer: BleepBloop_NotARobot
Censored: No
Version: -
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned/wished Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

As mentioned above, I would like to hear your feedback! :D
Please be aware this is my first game and I have not much of experience. This is a project I'm working during my free time.
I will surely take note of your suggestions and I will keep them in mind on the future development and rendering.
(I dont think I will redo the renders already done):)
The only ones I might retouching are the ones inside the car and the others with grass.
Btw if you have any easy tricks to Photoshop grass on theses, I will be delighted haha

As you can see the list of the planned/wished genre is really long... :unsure:
I would really like to make as a sandbox free roaming after the introduction, but I think it would be too much work.
One thing tough I planned to make a friend, love, corruption points system along the game, with impact choices. (Not implanted for the moment)
I would like to present it as a kind of ''Slice of life'' days by days with some important moments in the story.
Including some scenes at work, at your home, friends home and some public places.
All the locations are custom made, one of the most challenging part!
I want to include a great varieties of different girls and places as much as I can do.

I know it's not perfect, (And never it will be haha) but I would like to step up a little bit.
If you have any experience in game development and you have some advice(s) for me, please let me know!! :)

if you are interested to try it, I could check to publish a demo of what I've got right now.
I hardly waiting to share you guys the first release of the game!:cool:

So bellow, here some renders directly from the game ;):
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuuka-Cover2.png 0 (1).png 0 (2).png 0 (3).png 0 (4).png 0 (5).png 0 (6).png 0 (7).png 011.png 0111.png
0002.png 000.png

Here some ideas for future implantation its only for capturing them. They will be completely redone for the game:

20202021.png B.1.png B.2.png ya-a1.png ya-a3.png

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Is this a game from the '50s? Judging by the tires, it looks like it is. For the background, either you deactivate the dome and paste an image with PS or you put an asset or an HDRI to fill the background, it's not more complicated.

Jul 24, 2020
Is this a game from the '50s? Judging by the tires, it looks like it is. For the background, either you deactivate the dome and paste an image with PS or you put an asset or an HDRI to fill the background, it's not more complicated.
I've got you dont worry!! No more tires from the 50s games! They will be so tick that everyone will fap on them ;)
Thanks for the backgroud tip, I think I will edit them on PS