Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
There is news on Likkezg patreon from the end of november but unless someone here is a patron no way to know what is about.
any news about the update ?
im a patreon of likkezg and I will let you guys in on the goings ons. likkezg normally updates the game (now calling it fap-life btw) every month but because he/she/they did not git a lot dun during November he/she/they decided not to push out an update for the end of November. so the verson on f95zone IS up to date. I would expect a new update by the end of December.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Fap Life, close enough to see the resemblance but far enough
It's called Fap-Life now, also here's a new animation in the works

You forgot to mention the best thing, SOUND, is being added.

D

Deleted member 134051

It's called Fap-Life now, also here's a new animation in the works

I'm hoping that the game doesn't consist of nothing but anal and oral, I think there was only 1 vaginal animation in the current demo.

Mr. Lee

Apr 5, 2018
Love the name change to Fap-Life. I wonder what maps in the future could be used? Maybe mix of ravenholm with nova prospekt on the side. Or extened white forest map at sunset in a deep fog.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
how can i fix 0xc000007b error?
Check that you .NET Framework and OS are up to date. A quick search on the mighty web shows that error to be common among system settings being fucked up, registry errors, or improperly/corrupt software installation. Obviously, I personally don't know more about what is causing that in this case, but that's what I'd start with anytime you get a software crash or error like that. You might as well even check that your display driver is up to snuff as well while your at it. Some of the more tech-savvy dudes and dudets are more than welcome to advise and recommend differently if I'm off base.

ThatMr

May 29, 2017
I wonder if each enemy will have just one animation or several.
The Barnacles already have three different animations so, yeah there most likely will be more.
If you want to see the upcoming animations just look up Likkezg on R34 or Sankaku.

kamos.patreon

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
This game looks good mainly if you set the boob size on maximum... I am wondering what they add next...

Tabooli

Nov 24, 2018
It's been more than a month since the last news, I wonder if it's still in development,

MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
Although it is still so little content, I find it a lot better than some generic 3D games. (So if it's purely about the sex animations). I'm really looking forward to updates!

Reactions: TitmusPrime
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes