RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Really well made demo, good introduction to the characters, nice story, nice renders, nice redhead, looking forward to seeing where this goes, could be very good.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
"She's your twin, and only two hours older than you"
Two hours older? What did the Doctors do the whole time between deliveries?
Play Golf? Or did they overlook the MC in his mothers whomb?
The operation to get Haley out was so hard, they took some time off to rest before they realized "hey the lady is still bloated, there might be something else in there !"

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Oh crap this demo was amazingly beautiful , the renders was super high quality ....
The girls looked amazing and the story was good ...
defenitly keeping my eyes on this game , in my opinion these renders has "Mr.Dot-quality" and will give Melody a run for it's money if your naughty scenes can match his !
Keep up the great work

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Oh crap this demo was amazingly beautiful , the renders was super high quality ....
The girls looked amazing and the story was good ...
defenitly keeping my eyes on this game , in my opinion these renders has "Mr.Dot-quality" and will give Melody a run for it's money if your naughty scenes can match his !
Keep up the great work
I agree with you there. Aside from an error I caught, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reactions: Crusoe
U

User_365148

okay, this is gonna be romance game like "Life with Mary", without any ntr and other shit? :)
From what I understand, it will be exactly like Life with Mary, but maybe not as focused on just one character.
The author of this game is one of my patrons.
He asked me if I could turn Mary into an incest game. When I told him no, he asked for the contact info for the guys that do my game.
So, from what I understand this will be an incestuos Life with Mary. More or less

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The sis looks yummy! :p the other girls not bad either and there is some good dialog in this story, pretty funny must of it :) if there will be animations in it, I think it will be great! :D look forward to more :)

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes