pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Graphic design is irresistible. Characters - not so bad, story - please continue ...

Reactions: Namco15

215303j

Tags aren't really clear, is this game majority incest? Or corrupting Haley with other guys?
I don't think anybody (except the devs) knows for sure at this moment.
Personally I am convinced that there will be incest at some point though...
As for "corrupting Haley", for now, it seems more like "Haley corrupting the MC"...

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Really like where the game is going. Was much longer than I thought it was gonna be, definitely seems like Haley has something towards her brother. Great game so far!

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hello.

First of all, everything is on schedule.

Maybe a little ahead, but not as much as last month.

We're not ready at this point to either declare that we'll enlarge the update, or release early.

We'll see how this next week is going to play out.

If we're still moving faster than predicted, I'll let you know next weekend if we'll release early, or enlarge like last time.

Viit

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hi

Work is continuing.

I'm sorry, but there won't be an early release. We're still ahead, but we haven't not enough to make any promises.

Rather than over promising, we'd just rather stick to the schedule.

Like I said, we're a little ahead. So everything is progressing as we wanted, and the update will be released on the 20'th as promised.

That's about it. The next post will be the update.

Viit

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Excellent CG, good story and writing, enjoyable characters and situations, and enjoying the slow believable build up. Its on the short list for my next paetron, but I'd like to see a bit more first. Keep up the good work!

Visago

Jul 5, 2017

pc update

MAC update

Andriod update
Haven't played this since the game was first posted here, came to check progress and find a brand new update. Maybe my luck doesn't suck all the time.

Thanks for the links also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and hibc4
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes