Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm pretty sure Victor is gay.
At least that's the impression I got when talking about the game with the creators.
So, I don't think you have to worry about him "stealing" Haley.
It's possible, but it's also possible that he's just that comfortable with his own sexuality that it doesn't bother him if massages and all are done by male masseuse, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Let me rephrase it then.
Didn't want to give out spoliers.
The devs told me that he's gay XD
Well, that was certainly a spoiler, but umm, in this case a very welcome spoiler, don't need to worry about him drooling over my Haley, or any other chick I might like for that matter :p

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure Victor is gay.
At least that's the impression I got when talking about the game with the creators.
So, I don't think you have to worry about him "stealing" Haley.
I remember the same stupid false "NTR scare" about another Ptolemy's great game, Dreaming of Dana.

Great comment! Haley so far is a strong, carefree, sassy, witty, confident sister. Her character traits will make it all that more enjoyable when the sexual tension increases between her and the brother.
Indeed! She has a strong great character.

U

User_365148

Yeah I'll pass on that one, that's for damn sure XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of people have asked for that.
But It's a firm no. It doesn't fit the personalities and the story so far.
We might consider doing something with her after Life with Mary is finished. Do a spinoff or something.
But if you really want to, get in touch with Ptolemy. She's his character :D

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
On Patreon was an Progress post on the 23rd - can someone share the info here? Or nothing useful?

Its stated that the game will get updates every 20th - so i guess 20.10 will be a first update?

Reactions: GmFn1869 and Crusoe

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Shows a lot of promise,can't wait to see what future updates bring...well hopefully no NTR shit
Well it was said that that black guy won't be a threat, and not only because he's a nice guy, but because he's allegedly gay, so if anything, YOU might be his target XD

EDIT: And if it turns out that that black guy, Victor, might try come after the MC and the player can actually engage in that, well, lets just say that I wouldn't be opposed to it because then there would be something for the gay audience then too, I think there's very little content for that audience in any game, their needs may have been neglected a bit.

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017

Progress report Patrons only Sep 23 at 1:35am

Hi I've been warned about giving away spoilers, so I'll stay away from that. We've finished the outline, and the first renders have started to come off the line this week. I think we're about 40 renders in. Possibly more. Haven't talked to Pto since Friday, and he may have done a few more since then. Without giving away spoilers, I can say that we'll be introducing a couple of more characters in the upcoming update. And this will complete the main cast. I don't know what else to say, without giving away too much. We're confident that the update will be on time. And while I'm a newbie, Pto and the others have done this many times before. That's it for this progress report. See you guys next week. Viit

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Progress report Patrons only Sep 23 at 1:35am

Hi I've been warned about giving away spoilers, so I'll stay away from that. We've finished the outline, and the first renders have started to come off the line this week. I think we're about 40 renders in. Possibly more. Haven't talked to Pto since Friday, and he may have done a few more since then. Without giving away spoilers, I can say that we'll be introducing a couple of more characters in the upcoming update. And this will complete the main cast. I don't know what else to say, without giving away too much. We're confident that the update will be on time. And while I'm a newbie, Pto and the others have done this many times before. That's it for this progress report. See you guys next week. Viit
All I know is that I'm impatiently waiting for the next update, I really like this VN already and it was just an introduction, haha, but I just can't get enough of Haley, and there are couple of other ladies too I'm checking out :p

Reactions: Crusoe

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Progress reoport

Hi

Ptolemy here. Viit isn't here this week.

But that's ok. He's not really needed for this part of the process.

We're trying to finish preparing all the renders for the first update. As of this morning 183 renders have been prepared. We have planned around 250 for this first update, so we're well on our way. Plenty of time till the 20'th.

This coming week, I'll finish preparing the renders, and we'll start on crafting the dialogue from the outline.

That's about it

We're all grateful for your support

Ptolemy

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Progress reoport

Hi

Ptolemy here. Viit isn't here this week.

But that's ok. He's not really needed for this part of the process.

We're trying to finish preparing all the renders for the first update. As of this morning 183 renders have been prepared. We have planned around 250 for this first update, so we're well on our way. Plenty of time till the 20'th.

This coming week, I'll finish preparing the renders, and we'll start on crafting the dialogue from the outline.

That's about it

We're all grateful for your support

Ptolemy
Thanks for the update on development progression, I for one can just barely wait for the update without going crazy and jumping out of my pants, haha, the introduction was just so damn good and I really really like the models, Haley above all :p

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'll have to admit working on this game is a bit more fun as I like Haley's depth. She reminds me a bit of Dana from Ptolemy's first game Dreaming of Dana but Haley's personality comes off as a bit louder and more out there

Reactions: Crusoe and repuindy

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

Progress report
Patrons only
Hi

We've finished all the renders we had planned for this update.

The final tally is 246. In the next week we'll finish up the dialogue and process the renders through photoshop.

We're actually quite a bit ahead of were we planned to be at this time.

I'll have a chat with Pto in the next few days, and see how his schedule is. Depending on that we might add some scenes that we had planned for the next update to this one. If he's busy with other projects, then we'll probably leave this update as is, and just release it a little earlier than the 20'th. I won't know for a couple of days.

I'll make a post once I know for sure. -Viit

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes