Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think the big black boss might be gay.
So that's one threat less. :rolleyes: (or not... o_O)

Anyway, some threat one way or the other does help the story usually. But it should be avoidable, in my opinion.
Not always, sometimes it's difficult enough to court a love interest successfully, having competition on top of that would make it even harder. I guess that kind of setting is fitting in games and VNs where NTR has a strong presence and all, but I don't find it fitting in a story like this, though.

EDIT: On a second thought, since there's gonna be plenty of girls to choose from, I suppose it would only be fair that you'd be competing with another dude over a girl or two, not all girls need to be "easily wooed over".

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I don't give a shit either way about NTR, or any other fetish for that matter. But when people who like or dislike ANY fetish post on a game thread how much they hate this or that fetish and how worthless it is, calling people who do like it names, and "Oh, God, how I hope it doesn't infect THIS game"...

That's called shit-starting; creating a problem where none existed previously. To be clear, this is unacceptable behavior.

I really don't get why we all have to spend so much time, effort, and frustration grasping this concept.

Anyway, please quit it. Thanks

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don't give a shit either way about NTR, or any other fetish for that matter. But when people who like or dislike ANY fetish post on a game thread how much they hate this or that fetish and how worthless it is, calling people who do like it names, and "Oh, God, how I hope it doesn't infect THIS game"...

That's called shit-starting; creating a problem where none existed previously. To be clear, this is unacceptable behavior.

I really don't get why we all have to spend so much time, effort, and frustration grasping this concept.

Anyway, please quit it. Thanks
I just hope to see you this strict when it's on the other side as well. This past week I have seen at least 10 posts from the usual crowd going into "vanilla" games and saying stuff like " I hope the ugly or fat or old, or black character bangs the MC's love interest". And keep insisting even when the dev says that fetish isn't his cup of tea.

I roam through dozens of games so I can't direct you to the exact thread anymore, but I bet heir posts are still there despite them also being "shit-posting"

Just wanted to say that, not a personal attack on you or any other mod, just something that it seems odd to me as a whole... I say it to you as your always helping people out with compressed versions and stuff. Hopefully something comes of this after being brought to your attention, as things seem a bit biased right now. Feel free to delete this after you have read it.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Very nice demo. I think Haley's lips are a little distracting, but at least they're distinctive.
I noticed a slowdown at each choice point, as if the game was loading an animation or something - but there were no animations. Not sure what was going on there, so I checked the script and found nothing (but I did notice an unusual thing, which is that you get points for being embarrassed).

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Very nice demo. I think Haley's lips are a little distracting, but at least they're distinctive.
I noticed a slowdown at each choice point, as if the game was loading an animation or something - but there were no animations. Not sure what was going on there.
Glad I'm not the only one that had that, I was starting to think that maybe my computer is just too damn old now and the VN is taking too much performance and memory, but it had me wonder, because I've never experienced any slowdown with any other game/VN before.
But the dev has already been informed of this thing and probably working on solving it, or at least looking into it.
They just probably have such powerful PCs that the slowdown doesn't occur to them, haha, I don't know, it's okay, it's not much of an annoyance, was just weird :p

Reactions: HandofVecna

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I just hope to see you this strict when it's on the other side as well. This past week I have seen at least 10 posts from the usual crowd going into "vanilla" games and saying stuff like " I hope the ugly or fat or old, or black character bangs the MC's love interest". And keep insisting even when the dev says that fetish isn't his cup of tea.

I roam through dozens of games so I can't direct you to the exact thread anymore, but I bet heir posts are still there despite them also being "shit-posting"

Just wanted to say that, not a personal attack on you or any other mod, just something that it seems odd to me as a whole... I say it to you as your always helping people out with compressed versions and stuff. Hopefully something comes of this after being brought to your attention, as things seem a bit biased right now. Feel free to delete this after you have read it.
that is a f95 rule number 1 ntr lovers are always the victims no matter if they go and troll a thread if somebody decide to reply he is the bad guy attacking a poor guy with a fetish :FeelsBadMan:

In case someone wants a Mega link, here you go:
thank you added it to op

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This is a very promising start. As long as the story is written well and the author can come up with interesting plot, then it's going to be good. A lot of good games are only good because it uses sex as the goal line, and then suddenly it turned into boring once sex was achieved. I hope this game doesn't fall into the same trap and could go from a good game into a great game.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is a very promising start. As long as the story is written well and the author can come up with interesting plot, then it's going to be good. A lot of good games are only good because it uses sex as the goal line, and then suddenly it turned into boring once sex was achieved. I hope this game doesn't fall into the same trap and could go from a good game into a great game.
Well there are already plenty of female characters, it's okay if sex comes fast with some of them, as long as the others are behind more courting than that, but yeah, I agree with all that :)

Reactions: Crusoe

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well there are already plenty of female characters, it's okay if sex comes fast with some of them, as long as the others are behind more courting than that, but yeah, I agree with all that :)
To me, it isn't necessarily about how slow or fast the sex comes into the game, but it's more about how the characters reached that point. If there are 10 girls, and all 10 of them will have sex with the MC, then it's definitely okay to vary when the sex happens. But what I dislike is when it's random instant sex without any context.

For example, if a coffee shop waitress suddenly bang you in the bathroom. Or if you're in hospital and the nurse just gave you a blowjob out of nowhere. To me, that's cheap scene without substance. Yes, a waitress or nurse can definitely be a side character, but they need to have some sort of build up (even if short) and not just essentially coming down to "oh this is the first time we met each other and I just work here, so let's do something sexual" out of nowhere.

So in this game, I find it more interesting that the female characters don't just randomly throw themselves to the MC. A good storyline is worth more than number of sex scenes for me, even if for an adult game.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Good start, i have "Life with Mary" feelings in this game. I like the script, it's presenting all the main characters very well by showing their virtues and defects with nice dialogues. Great renders so far, the most characters has harmonic proportions as male(except ultra muscular men) much as female and it's really rare in erotic games/VNs(trust me). If this game keep itself only romance, it will be good, we need some relief sometimes because cheating stories are been overused lately.

OBS: english is not my native language.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I know this is a demo but is this worth downloading or should I just wait for more updates ?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I know this is a demo but is this worth downloading or should I just wait for more updates ?
Well, for now all you have is a small teaser of what might yet be. But the characters are good and the premise is good as well. I'd suggest waiting a bit though.

Reactions: blahblah25

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
that is a f95 rule number 1 ntr lovers are always the victims no matter if they go and troll a thread if somebody decide to reply he is the bad guy attacking a poor guy with a fetish :FeelsBadMan:

thank you added it to op
I would drop the NTR subject and stop using as a crutch.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Played. The writing is excellent. Renders are high quality with one or two exceptions. As others have noted the sisters lips are a bit distracting. Not much game here yet. By that I mean there are maybe 3-5 choices to be made in 20-30 mins. Mostly narration/conversation and setting the table for future story. Looks like there will be plenty of boxes checked in the fetish department over time. For those looking for a "realistic" game plot this should satisfy your needs greatly as this game appears to be story driven with "realistic" encounters. No nudity in the game yet...not even a nip slip so you can keep it in your pants as you play. Over all excellent start 4 out 5. Look forward to more.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes