Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i guess a better choice to report this things will be @gamersglory but thank you i will let know the dev
I actually had this issue too a couple of times throughout, and 99% of the time I have zero issues of any kind with any game and VN, so it was a bit weird and I certainly noticed it, but it wasn't really an annoyance, per say, was just weird, haha.

Saying all this just to let you know that that person wasn't the only one noticing it. :)

Reactions: Charolastra

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Don't forget to rate the VN guys, I'm sure the devs would appreciate it :)

Reactions: Namco15

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Does the slowdown appear as you progress through the game? Or is it random?
It seemed random at least, I only played through the demo once, I'd need to play it again to see if the slowdown occurs again and around the same scenes as before, if I can recall them at any rate, haha.
But what I do recall is that it happened when I tried to scroll backwards in a scene to choose a different option, and everything froze for maybe 3-5 seconds, and then rapidly scrolled backward, that happened only once, closer to the end I think. Small slowdowns did occur here and there, but those were like split second at length each, and only a few of those happened.

U

User_365148

It seemed random at least, I only played through the demo once, I'd need to play it again to see if the slowdown occurs again and around the same scenes as before, if I can recall them at any rate, haha.
But what I do recall is that it happened when I tried to scroll backwards in a scene to choose a different option, and everything froze for maybe 3-5 seconds, and then rapidly scrolled backward, that happened only once, closer to the end I think. Small slowdowns did occur here and there, but those were like split second at length each, and only a few of those happened.
The game probably doesn't delete the images after they are displayed.
If you have really good PC's like these guys have, you don't notice it because of the abundance of memory and resources.
But with a not so good machine, you might. That's probably it.
I'll tell them, and it will probably be fixed in the next update.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The game probably doesn't delete the images after they are displayed.
If you have really good PC's like these guys have, you don't notice it because of the abundance of memory and resources.
But with a not so good machine, you might. That's probably it.
I'll tell them, and it will probably be fixed in the next update.
I think it may more than likely be because of my heavily outdated PC, although I'd still have to wonder why this is the first time it happened, I've never had this issue with any other game/VN. I guess it could be possibly that I had too many things running at the same time with the VN, taking up a lot of memory and resources as it is.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Indeed fam,i really like his art style thats why im gonna play it and spread the good word :)
Yeah I'll certainly do my part to spread the word of this :) Did you notice that Victor, the black guy, he also wasn't the stereotypical black character, this one was a nice dude, rather than the type of dude who would immediately try to steal your girlfriend/wife the moment he sees her? Haha.
Haley is still my favorite girl in this story though, damn she's one hot ginger, and that braid of hers, oh man ;O
She's who lured me in here, and she's who I stayed for (though for others too of course) :p

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yeah I'll certainly do my part to spread the word of this :) Did you notice that Victor, the black guy, he also wasn't the stereotypical black character, this one was a nice dude, rather than the type of dude who would immediately try to steal your girlfriend/wife the moment he sees her? Haha.
Haley is still my favorite girl in this story though, damn she's one hot ginger, and that braid of hers, oh man ;O
She's who lured me in here, and she's who I stayed for (though for others too of course) :p
Yeap she is really hot,i think its time for some sibling bonding time!
Victor seemed very nice indeed but its hard for him to top my bro Marcus from DoD :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeap she is really hot,i think its time for some sibling bonding time!
Victor seemed very nice indeed but its hard for him to top my bro Marcus from DoD :)
Sibling bonding time indeed, quality time at its finest, haha ;p
To me the best black male character I've ever seen in VNs is Liam from Acting Lessons, the type of bro everybody should have :p Marcus is my second favorite and then is actually Victor right here, haha, although the story has just started, who knows what Victor turns out to be :p

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes