Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This game is made by the same guys that do my VN.
Really hope it does well
Really? If they are same guys that work on Life With Mary, then there should be no doubt that this one will be a good one, because LWM is a great one, haha, I'm about to try this VN right now :p

Reactions: Namco15 and Crusoe

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I know I should be admiring that cute redhead (and I do), but damn that VW Van on the last render is looking clean af! Looks like a great camper.
As of late I've developed quite the bit of hots for red-heads and not just MILFs, and this cutiepie just adds to it, that's why I have to ask; how's Amy coming along getting in shape, getting the body and fitness she desires to have? I can't wait to see more of her, a red-head AND a MILF, damn! :p

Reactions: Crusoe and Domiek

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The writing needs some really serious work. Models look great, but the dialogues...
I mean... "Hi!" "Oh, hello." "I'm Diane. I live next door to you" "Oh, hi." "Just thought I'd drop in and say 'hi'"
Ughh...
AWKWARD and it gets worse.
It reminds me of two bots having a conversation, when it at first sounds like a normal conversation, but then suddenly they start repeating after each other and proceed to saying random things out of blue.
The whole "let's run together" thing could be expanded to a much prettier dialogue than this.
And I don't mean to sound like a dick, it's just thing like that in a VN tends to drive people off.
I've yet to see a decent twincest game from a male perspective and I hope this will be the one.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
From what I understand, it will be exactly like Life with Mary, but maybe not as focused on just one character.
The author of this game is one of my patrons.
He asked me if I could turn Mary into an incest game. When I told him no, he asked for the contact info for the guys that do my game.
So, from what I understand this will be an incestuos Life with Mary. More or less
I don't know if I should respond to you or @Charolastra. While playing through the demo I noticed it was really resource intensive. I'm guessing it was because of the render quality ( they all look really good ), but a couple of times the game froze up on me while scrolling back to view different dialog after a decision was made. I don't know if this is a code thing or because of the renders. The text speed was also a little stuttery when going forward also. Just thought I would pass along this information to someone.

My laptop is four years old and not the highest spec, integrated graphics with 4 core / 8 thread. But I was thinking if the game is this resource intensive on mine it would after others as well, and might lead to game crashes on some.

Other than that the game is really good so far, and I can't wait for more. ( this one and yours btw )

Reactions: Charolastra

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
The writing needs some really serious work. Models look great, but the dialogues...
I mean... "Hi!" "Oh, hello." "I'm Diane. I live next door to you" "Oh, hi." "Just thought I'd drop in and say 'hi'"
Ughh...
It reminds me of two bots having a conversation, when it at first sounds like a normal conversation, but then suddenly they start repeating after each other and proceed to saying random things out of blue.
That actually sounds like realistic dialogue, which unfortunately seems awkward in games/movies.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ughh...
The whole "let's run together" thing could be expanded to a much prettier dialogue than this.
And I don't mean to sound like a dick, it's just thing like that in a VN tends to drive people off.
I've yet to see a decent twincest game from a male perspective and I hope this will be the one.
These people being driven off by this need to check their privilege, this is far better than the many Russian based games with horribly machine translated dialogues with gems like "hey MC, why me sad?

You know what drives me off ?

Playing a normal game and seeing the tired of trope of having a Jamal, Jerome, Tyrone, etc. show up and bang one of the MC's Love interest while claiming he is a sex god, and his size alone should make any woman his slave, who cares if he is physically and verbally abusive as ****, women are tools that fall for that shit am i rite ?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
From what I understand, it will be exactly like Life with Mary, but maybe not as focused on just one character.
The author of this game is one of my patrons.
He asked me if I could turn Mary into an incest game. When I told him no, he asked for the contact info for the guys that do my game.
So, from what I understand this will be an incestuos Life with Mary. More or less
That's great! The lack of incest was the one thing that kept me on the fence with that game.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Does she have this amount of make-up all the time? I don't find it very attractive, she's looking rather cheap in the screenshots.

Reactions: phreadom

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, preview pictures most definitely didn't do the red-head any justice, she's way prettier and sexier in the VN itself, can't get enough of her, such a cruel teaser this demo was, haha. I actually love all the models, can't pass any of them, but the sister most definitely is my favorite, haha.
Story can go to places, I already have a good feeling about it, looking forward to future updates :p

Reactions: Namco15

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't think I can play this game... I'm a recovering redhead addict and Haley might cause me a replase
I suggest that you just give in to it :p Just take a deep breath, smell the redhead's scent, let it sink in, let that sweet drug overtake you, mmmm, that's what I do and I don't regret it :p

Reactions: Namco15 and Crusoe

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
I don't know if I should respond to you or @Charolastra. While playing through the demo I noticed it was really resource intensive. I'm guessing it was because of the render quality ( they all look really good ), but a couple of times the game froze up on me while scrolling back to view different dialog after a decision was made. I don't know if this is a code thing or because of the renders. The text speed was also a little stuttery when going forward also. Just thought I would pass along this information to someone.

My laptop is four years old and not the highest spec, integrated graphics with 4 core / 8 thread. But I was thinking if the game is this resource intensive on mine it would after others as well, and might lead to game crashes on some.

Other than that the game is really good so far, and I can't wait for more. ( this one and yours btw )
i guess a better choice to report this things will be @gamersglory but thank you i will let know the dev

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes