Cubiee772

Dec 25, 2023
View attachment 1188393

Overview:
One day a man visits Hailey's farm. He told her about her father's debt and asks her to marry her. She refuses to marry him and tells she will returned the money. After her response the man told her that her father was a mine explorer and shares a map where he has hidden all his treasures. As those mines are cursed only people carrying his blood can enter those mines. He asked her to collect the treasure for him and gave them one month to do it.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-21
Release Date: 2024-05-21
Developer: LAGS
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Other Games: SurVive! College Brawl Lustful Spirit Hunt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win 32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.5.4.2): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save -
PT-BR Translation* - Secret Animation Guide

Thank you The_Outcast2005 for sharing

View attachment 1188394 View attachment 1188395 View attachment 1188396 View attachment 1188397 View attachment 1188398
Really looking forward to the new 0.7.2 update

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Does not sound like a very good game when the achievements is how many times you lose to the same enemy. That makes it actually sound like very few enemies and very boring. Achievements are for losing not winning. A game where the point is to lose.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Does not sound like a very good game when the achievements is how many times you lose to the same enemy. That makes it actually sound like very few enemies and very boring. Achievements are for losing not winning. A game where the point is to lose.
This H game has a lot of H animations, the only problem is a lot of the animations are too time consuming and pain in the ass to reach since you need to be a gamer or secret finder to accomplish them. Not very good for fapping so everyone including their patreons are always asking for a full save. I'm sure the irony of all this is patreons probably asked for this stupid idea of a gameplay loop too without thinking of the concequences. Still, this H game is definitely better than their ghost busters one, that one takes even longer to get a fap going and much harder to finish one if at all with how long it takes to find H scenes through gameplay.

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
Is the gallery supposed to be missing a lot of the images, like they're not implemented yet? For example, I'm missing Goblin 2, 3, and 4 despite seeing the animations. I used the full saves posted above as well and have the same issue. I tried going through the save files to see if there were any values listed as 0 instead of 1 to unlock them manually but didn't see anything.

May 3, 2022
Is the gallery supposed to be missing a lot of the images, like they're not implemented yet? For example, I'm missing Goblin 2, 3, and 4 despite seeing the animations. I used the full saves posted above as well and have the same issue. I tried going through the save files to see if there were any values listed as 0 instead of 1 to unlock them manually but didn't see anything.
mine is that im missing shell worm even though i got it ._.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes