Unity Haileys' Treasure Adventure [v0.7.2] [LAGS]

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Arachno

Jun 30, 2017
There is a new npc in the first Annie level with the worms but he is behind an electric wall. If anyone wants to check and maybe figure out how to interact with him he's at the lowest point of the worm map on the left. You will need to over a little bit since there's a step

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
There is a new npc in the first Annie level with the worms but he is behind an electric wall. If anyone wants to check and maybe figure out how to interact with him he's at the lowest point of the worm map on the left. You will need to over a little bit since there's a step
Yeah, it was reported that he isn't interactable yet a few pages back

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
1- Go to this map

View attachment 3371334

2- Reach this secret path

View attachment 3371336

3- When you get here, break the crystal and talk to the demon woman

View attachment 3371337

4- after destroying the crystal and talking to the demon, Climb to the end via this other secret path

View attachment 3371338

5- You will find Mac alone here and talk to him to unlock the mission

View attachment 3371339

6- will come to this phone and call melanie or judy, depending on it there will be a different animation

View attachment 3371341 View attachment 3371345

7- Now go back to the mac and you will have two animations, one with it and another in front

View attachment 3371346
I got to the place, and did the things you suggested, but I have these two here, and no options to call Judy or Melanie...
what am I missing?

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
I got to the place, and did the things you suggested, but I have these two here, and no options to call Judy or Melanie...
what am I missing?
You have to go back to the phone at the starting area and press E or whatever key is bound to the interact function

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Is there a girl to rescue on level 3? Cause I see clothes on the ground and I looked everywhere and can't find any secret passages. Unless I'm blind and doing things wrong.

ranem

Apr 9, 2022
read. you have to go into the mine to recover the jetpack.
Sorry to ask, but i cant get any dialogue or monologue to happen at the start of the level. Could i trouble you to post a screenshot of what she says? cant find the jetpack on the right side, and left is instant death

ranem

Apr 9, 2022
Sorry to ask, but i cant get any dialogue or monologue to happen at the start of the level. Could i trouble you to post a screenshot of what she says? cant find the jetpack on the right side, and left is instant death
nvm im rarded

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
you have to travel all the way down to where the red circle is to find the jetpack. falling long distances will kill you.

Screenshot (32).png

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes