Unity Haileys' Treasure Adventure [v0.7.1.2] [LAGS]

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
A question, by any chance has someone made a mod that allows you to spawn the 3 bugs that lay eggs inside the protagonist at the same time?

wisdomtooth

Nov 12, 2020
I miss the old version of this game, when it was a simple action game. It was awesome then! Now, it's overly complicated with characters that aren't interesting and just slow the gameplay down and distract from what was actually fun. And seem to be causing him more difficulty in development. This games' still pretty good, but nowhere near as good as it used to be.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I think he might be reusing animations into the easter eggs. I haven't played the ghost hunt game since the first version, but I think one of those animations looks alike one of the football related ones. I do agree, I wish we'd just get more Hailey or Annie.

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
Lots of folks asking for the locations to all the secrets. I cant answer all of those questions BUT i can take some time and write down every hint the zombie girl Rose gives. Maybe this can help folks tick off what they found or not:
Quoted by Rose:

1 - In level 5 you will find your first secret treasure. There is a little space you can crawl though where you fight 3 spiders at once.
2 - Second treasure can be found with the help of a striped cane candy in level 8. You will need to crawl through the secret path.
3 - On level 8 you can fight sugar witch. Her area is also pointed at by another candy cane.
4 - You can discount (lie?) in annies gameplay by annoying the shopkeeper (click her boobs enough and she doubles the price of everything in the shop)
5 - you will find the third treasure in level 11. You dont have to find a secret path or anything so you should not miss that one.
6 - If you find a key in level 12 return to the surface. Now on your left you will see cliffs you can climb. at the top you will find a fourth treasure behind a gate.
7 - Your sister Anna loves Mr raven like Athena does. In her gameplay, i remember making him fuck her in the tutorial level somehow.
8 - oh you collected the treasure in this level? (lvl 14). do you remember where you first found me? jump on the left side from there and keep higging the wall and you wil enter the secret path and get the treasure.
9 - You want the key to the gate on the right? you will not find it. At least not in the level. It's in a secret area in level 15. you need to crawl through the wall where you find an artifact in the level.
10 - Spealking of level 15, you meet a girl named heather in goblins secret cave. If you save her it will unlock level 2 of Annies gameplay.
11 - A goblin disguised as an old man brought a girl in Sweet World to make her his sex slave. If you find is clothes laying around, check the nearby wall for a secret area. He must be there with the girl. You can rescue her after striking him down.
12 - I remember seeing you in Kara Lofts adventures final episode. After watching that episode, I figured out her location in Level 13. It's next to 4 ruby ores you find below the start area. She will unlock level 3 for Annie.
13 - Once you unlock level 11 return to level 3. Follow the clohtes to find another missing girl called Moon, Luna's grandmother.
14 - Annie has a think for football. Look at the way she kicks skulls (you can kick the slug skulls in one of annies missions and there is a goal post at the bottom of the deep pit you can get a skull into. It says 'goal' under her picture when you do this. i dont know what it unlocks.)
15 - Try playing level 1 after playing level 3. you will find something interesting. (when i did this Annie dissapears from the camp but i couldnt find where she went.)
16 - In Annies level 2, i always use an easy way to kill all zombies. Just find the secret path at the top left side of the level and you will find out.
17 - Do you remember the girl we saved from two goblins? you will find her in 'Perilous Rift'. Apparently she was getting fucked by someone in exchange for information about the last goblin. Look where the rope ends.
18 - Mr Raven once told me he helped his grandparents to come together. He stumbled upon them while looking a giant suck-ass-bee. He pretended to be a zombie and Mrs Wayne acted like she was helping him cure it.
19 - Do you see a broken robot in Moonrays Sinkhole? I dont know how it got there but there is someone there who wants to repair it.
20 - If you tired Rose with multiple trips in Annies gameplay she will mistake calling Judy.

... and then it repeats. Hope this is of use.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes