• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Manga Completed Haha No Tsutome ~Hikikomori Musuko No Seishori Dougu~[Final] [Tamagou]

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
001.jpg

Overview:
A degenerate son and a virgin who spends all his time in his room. He wants to lose his virginity, so he decides that the only solution is to do it with his mother, who feels lonely because her husband is at work.​

Updated: 2023-06-15
Artist: Tamagou -
Censorship: Yes - (Partial Censorship)
Language: English
Resolution: 998 x 1412
Pages: 76
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

015.jpg 061.jpg 055.jpg

Last edited:

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Maybe because it's his fetish?
Not really, but what I upload are some of my favorite painters' works, and most of their works are like this for me as long as there is Big ass and tits I would be satisfied

May 3, 2018
While this story may not be for everyone, i'm not exactly a fan of R***, but the outcome of this story is just that good enough to look past it.

Zemax I noticed that these are a bit higher quality than the typical ones online. Appreciate the uploads because of that!

Next if you could find Tamagou's Futago no Oi no Oba Koukou in higher quality than I have would be awesome, that's a good one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zemax and pandalord

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
While this story may not be for everyone, i'm not exactly a fan of R***, but the outcome of this story is just that good enough to look past it.

Zemax I noticed that these are a bit higher quality than the typical ones online. Appreciate the uploads because of that!

Next if you could find Tamagou's Futago no Oi no Oba Koukou in higher quality than I have would be awesome, that's a good one.
Of course I can, my friend, how can I refuse the request from a man of a cultured who appreciates Tamagou work
Manga - Completed - Futago No Oi No Oba Koukou [Final] [Tamagou] | F95zone

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost6boob9