Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk [v1.0] [The Architect]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
any chance there's a mod of the game for the complete version 1.0? Specially for the money that you get (20 max)

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Just wanted to add my thanks for this fun little game, unique idea, fairly fun mini-games, good visuals... quite short, but definitely worth a try IMO.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Krull

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, The Architect, I don't know if you're still reading this thread, but I gotta say I really enjoyed your game. Great graphics, nice story and fun mini games. I hope you've got something even better planned for your next project.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
really
i loved this game and how i contol the sex scene
i want to know why the developer stopped making games
can any one tell me names of other games like that
i mean i liked when i control the dick with my mouse

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
really
i loved this game and how i contol the sex scene
i want to know why the developer stopped making games
can any one tell me names of other games like that
i mean i liked when i control the dick with my mouse
If you like using your mouse during sex acts some of Lesson Of Passion games have that. They also tend to be around the 2 hour mark or even less if you're playing a modded version.

And I would suggest Pusooy Games. Especially try the Farmer's Daughter series.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
If you like using your mouse during sex acts some of Lesson Of Passion games have that. They also tend to be around the 2 hour mark or even less if you're playing a modded version.

wow thanks man for your fast response
i will try pusooy games i dont belive i played any of his games before
but lesson of passion i traied many of them
its not what i mean they make you control the speed only also when you touch you didnt actuall touch you just click the mouse
if you understand what i mean :]
but i will try pusooy games right now downloading farmers daughter
sorry for my english bro

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
If I understand you correctly then I believe you are looking for something more like vdategames. You can do a search on f95zone and you'll find several. My favorite is Betsy which you can download for free from the website, here:

Near the top of the page are some walkthroughs and there is one for Betsy.

Another cheat that I use is in your 'Betsy' folder, you'll find /Betsy/files/gamelrge. In gamelrge are all the html files. If you're about to do a big decision, take note of the html that you are on. If you decide to try the other option, open the page from gamelrge and you can do the other choice, plus you keep any points you made trying the different route.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
If I understand you correctly then I believe you are looking for something more like vdategames. You can do a search on f95zone and you'll find several. My favorite is Betsy which you can download for free from the website, here:

Near the top of the page are some walkthroughs and there is one for Betsy.

Another cheat that I use is in your 'Betsy' folder, you'll find /Betsy/files/gamelrge. In gamelrge are all the html files. If you're about to do a big decision, take note of the html that you are on. If you decide to try the other option, open the page from gamelrge and you can do the other choice, plus you keep any points you made trying the different route.
oh thanks bro
but is it contain the ability to control like what i mentioned before ?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
@kimoo
Sorry I didn't get back to you but I figured I ought to play the game before trying to help you some more.

I'm not sure what it is about the sex scenes that you can control, that you like.
If you like to have the girl do different positions, or make her horny, but refuse to let her orgasm, I would suggest an Illusion game like SBPR, or Custom Maid by KISS. These games are large pigs on your computer and sometimes to mount these games, you need a degree in cryptography, but I think this might be what you are looking for.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
@kimoo
Sorry I didn't get back to you but I figured I ought to play the game before trying to help you some more.

I'm not sure what it is about the sex scenes that you can control, that you like.
If you like to have the girl do different positions, or make her horny, but refuse to let her orgasm, I would suggest an Illusion game like SBPR, or Custom Maid by KISS. These games are large pigs on your computer and sometimes to mount these games, you need a degree in cryptography, but I think this might be what you are looking for.

yea you got my idea
is there any games whith the same game play

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I absolutely love this creator. Not only he is really skilled and it's several steps ahead of others in understanding how to design a game, but his games are a incredibly fun to play too. Support him if you can, he basically just started out.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hi folks! I'm starting a Hack'n Salk sequel project!
A teaser was released but I don't think it already deserves a thread here (it can't hardly be called a game yet).
At the moment, you can follow the project at
I'm trying to enable patron support this time. Fingers crossed!

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes