dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
thanks for the mod, played the entire game with it without problems
is there any chance to make a version with always good karma? :D

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I tried this mod. Added it to the game folder with the .exe in the form of a folder (Managed/Assembly-Csharp.dll) and could not say "But you look nice" that requires 55 charisma.
I tried it without the folder with just the .dll file and it also would not let me choose this option. Max stats eh?

Is there something else I must do?

edit: Nevermind. The problem was I followed the instructions instead of the obvious. Extracted to HnS2_Data. Works fine.
Although I still can't call her Bitch.

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
I tried this mod. Added it to the game folder with the .exe in the form of a folder (Managed/Assembly-Csharp.dll) and could not say "But you look nice" that requires 55 charisma.
I tried it without the folder with just the .dll file and it also would not let me choose this option. Max stats eh?

Is there something else I must do?

edit: Nevermind. The problem was I followed the instructions instead of the obvious. Extracted to HnS2_Data. Works fine.
Although I still can't call her Bitch.
calling her "bitch" is deactivated from the Dev

Aug 9, 2017
So correct me if I'm wrong with the mod for the karma even if I have evil at the end of the game I can still leak one of the videos no problem?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Replace the Assembly-Sharp and start a new game, besides old saves dont work in this update.
Ohh man, I was already at end of day three, having already played through it again after update. Things like this put me off games, same reason I don't play summertime saga anymore etc.

Anyway not your fault @Crank088 - just too much a P.I.T.A.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have replaced the assemblysharp.dll with the one given here for v0.9 but still not getting all the stats. Do I have to start a new game or will a current save of 2 minutes earlier work with cheatmod.

ferdi12487

Nov 2, 2017
@Crank088 I have a problem with the event as teacher, because i cant interact with Pheobes pantys since it says "she is not corrupted enough" are there any solutions? Even though the mod is installed and all stats are at max...

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
the latest mod is showing of version 7 only. Will it work in 0.9
what? the mod is for 0.9
I have replaced the assemblysharp.dll with the one given here for v0.9 but still not getting all the stats. Do I have to start a new game or will a current save of 2 minutes earlier work with cheatmod.
you need to start a new game
@Crank088 I have a problem with the event as teacher, because i cant interact with Pheobes pantys since it says "she is not corrupted enough" are there any solutions? Even though the mod is installed and all stats are at max...
do you have a savegame for that?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote