Cheat Mod Unity Hack'n Stalk 2: Cheat Mod [v1.0] [Crank088]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
Well, can't get it work. Got both the game and the mod on v 8.1. Placed and replaced the file but no changes at all. Any help?
It says cheatmod on the title but I can't find a way to play around with items or money. Is that not possible?
u must start a new game

Reactions: Danny69 and skiso77

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Any chance of a good karma option for the scene variant? Or even a tip on how to locate karma's address with cheat engine, can't figure out any values to look for.

Regardless, thanks for the mod.

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
Hello. 1st of all thanks for the awsome mod. I have a problem tho. You know when you start a new game and see Phoebe for the 1st time. When the options on what to address her comes up. The 4th one below "Address her as Phoebe" called "Address her as bitc@" that requires 500+ daring. Since with the mod I have 999+ but somehow I can't chose that 4th choice? Could it be the game or your mod? or is it somehow on my end? if so, what to do to fix it?

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
Any chance of a good karma option for the scene variant? Or even a tip on how to locate karma's address with cheat engine, can't figure out any values to look for.

Regardless, thanks for the mod.
i changed it so it works with evil karma
Hello. 1st of all thanks for the awsome mod. I have a problem tho. You know when you start a new game and see Phoebe for the 1st time. When the options on what to address her comes up. The 4th one below "Address her as Phoebe" called "Address her as bitc@" that requires 500+ daring. Since with the mod I have 999+ but somehow I can't chose that 4th choice? Could it be the game or your mod? or is it somehow on my end? if so, what to do to fix it?
its deactivated by default but i activated it - but its maybe buggy who knows ;)

Reactions: rmma621

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
its deactivated by default but i activated it - but its maybe buggy who knows ;)
Oh, ok. Anyways, that choice option is available again after and kinda sooner. 1st time playing this. So, I didn't know. Thanks!

CoreSniper

Feb 6, 2018
Hmm not sure but the
-unlimited Drone battery
- u cant come to early
features don't seem to be working.
This is after starting new games and reinstalling

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Added game thread link to OP so it will work with Game Mods search link :)

Ted57220

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

Nice mod you gave us

But I met a problem during the shoplifter sex scene

I chose to bang Jennifer, and, during sexscene, girl switched to Phoebe, but dialog keep saying it was Jennifer
Furthermore, I did not saw anic control bar, "C" did not had any effect
It was like stuck on sex move, without any possibility to control or end

So I decided to leave game and reload, but all save disappeared, and I have to restart game

Do you have any fix/ solution for that?

Thank you

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Can someone help me get this to work on a mac? I'm having a hard time.
You must have downloaded the latest game release v0.9. This mod hasn't been updated yet - still wants v0.81.

EDIT: sorry, just realised Mac game version is still v0.81

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote