Cheat Mod Unity Hack'n Stalk 2: Cheat Mod [v1.0] [Crank088]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
It seems you can't start the quest with earrings with this mod because it's already in your inventory.
Anyone has a solution ?

Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
With mod, the earring is already in the inventory and after I spoke to Samantha I can't go to the right of the house. Phoebe comes at once. So I can't drop the earring and the quest doen't start.
Then I can't talk to Jennifer about it :/

Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
No, it's on the beginning. I tried to come at night, but I can't pick it up :/

Edit : It's OK, I picked it up after bringing girls to school :)

Last edited:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Same complain you cannot go right and pick up the earbuds early which also leaves out the option on the drone spying

also how do you end the phoebe scene at school wih this mod?

kays

Jan 4, 2018
downloaded the newst versions of both put the cheat in but ingame nothink changes still same values as before

so how do i use it

Last edited:

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for this.
Any way to cheat in the other scenes? I mean interrogation bj/fuck & country club so u can't lose

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The sex scenes are about the mini games not watching a hot ass sex scene so to win them just ignore the sex scenes 100% and you'll win you'll miss the sex scene but then it's not about the sex scenes but the mini games. I suggest playing something else if you are looking for good sex scenes as this one only has mini games.

Even after unlocking the scene to view later you still have to do the mini game so there really isn't a point of viewing it again later either.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
@

The sex scenes are about the mini games not watching a hot ass sex scene so to win them just ignore the sex scenes 100% and you'll win you'll miss the sex scene but then it's not about the sex scenes but the mini games. I suggest playing something else if you are looking for good sex scenes as this one only has mini games.

Even after unlocking the scene to view later you still have to do the mini game so there really isn't a point of viewing it again later either.
My point exactly. The game has cool sex scenes which you can not watch even after unlocking them in the gallery... This is a cheat mod thread for a cheat mod which lets you cheat on one of the scenes already so I'm not sure why you're objecting here. If you're so dead set against cheats why are you using this?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have no problem whatsoever with cheats I use them as well but the cheats don't work for the mini games the cheats are for boosting you and their stats and giving you a ton of money so that you can buy everything you need and be able to do whatever you want to the girls when you can but it doesn't work for mini games.

You could try using cheat engine's speed hack to slow down the mini games if you can.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
I have no problem whatsoever with cheats I use them as well but the cheats don't work for the mini games the cheats are for boosting you and their stats and giving you a ton of money so that you can buy everything you need and be able to do whatever you want to the girls when you can but it doesn't work for mini games.

You could try using cheat engine's speed hack to slow down the mini games if you can.
- u cant come to early on Phoebe
That is for the first scene after the exam, so not just stats etc. I was simply asking @Crank088 if he'd be doing something similar for the other scenes.

I have beaten the games and unlocked everything in the gallery. But you can't just enjoy the scenes in gallery, so there's no reward.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Where to put the Assemblysharp.dll file. I put it in the managed folder by replacing the older one and then restart the game. No changes in stats of any sort.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Overwrite the original when you start the game when you get to the hotel hit the ESC to bring up the stat screen and everything should be max. If it isn't then I would check and make sure you have the correct version installed.

Reactions: Namco15

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hack'n Stalk 2 v0.4 Cheat Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changes:
- 9999 Money
- 999 Intelligence
- 999 Daring
- 999 Charisma
- 0 Karma (evil)
- max Love / Corruption on Phoebe, Jennifer and Samantha
- unlimited Dronebattery
- u cant come to early on Phoebe
- all Items and Tools

Keypadcode is 8459

have fun
Hey, can you do the same thing you did with the first Phoebe scene where she can't cum first? Some of the other games are impossible on lap top.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote