The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
5TPp6a4_2Fr5S8yCCWFfcdR8PtqqJdvGfOg8sd_FOoU25I5AR-gQi0jfCZcN6C1v.jpg

Overview:
This is a sequel to the game (released and completed earlier in 2017). This new game is an "expanded universe" where you'll visit the city of Riverside, use your skills and high tech devices to corrupt a strict family into a naughty life style. As the first game, this one mixes elements of visual novels, RPGs, click and point adventures and action minigames.​

Updated: 21/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

Downloads:
Win
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
Cheat Mod* - Gallery Mod* -

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to @gin sniper for the walkthrough

ss1.jpg ss2.jpg ss3.jpg ss4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
My first attempt creating an upload thread. Sorry if I messed something up!

Just made public the first release on patreon. As posted there:

"In this first version I tried to finish the most of the basic systems: new UI, D.I.C.K. system, inventory, story script engine, minigame operability.

But it also has a fair amount of story content and new minigames. You'll start to explore Riverside, meet the main characters and even see some their skin if you explore carefully (as the original HnS this not a 'click here to f*ck' game, you have to earn it!). No "free roam" or hardcore scenes yet, but they will come!

I won't enable the save system in this release. It sucks, I know. This is a too early development stage and savegame breaking changes are very likely to happen between the couple first releases. But don't worry, it will be enabled in version 0.2 and the dialog system has a new 'auto-skip' feature to speed up new playthroughs.

More details in the release post! I hope you'll enjoy it!
"

Hope you guys like it!

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
i did like the first game. the Story was kinda retarded but i did enjoy it. the only Thing i HATE was the sex Scene gameplay! it was literally impossible to fap to the sex Scene... does this game have the same sex Scene gameplay?

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
The look of the game is one of if not the best I've seen. The tools and minigames present so many possibilities and, considering HnS 1, the story should be entertaining. You got all the tools for a successful little game here Architect. I will make sure to (at least) follow closely your Patreon.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
The Millers faces are horrible ugly... like the girl in your previous game... why don't you ask some people if the girls looks good before going into work?
the game mechanic is just beautiful very nice job!

U

User_10739

Miserably failed to drill the wall, wasn't allowed to do it when nobody home.
Never got a chance to fail at flying the drone.

Reactions: nukatexaswolf

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How are the models in this sequel? The characters in the SS seem fine, but how about the others?

I didn't feel encouraged to play the first one because, well... the chick looks a LOT like Caitlyn Jenner. I don't even mean that as a joke or a bash, just- damn. There's also the small issue of being unable to download the from gdrive, but it's really the face.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Very nice game and plot!!!the mechanics are very good and the caracthers as well!!!!Keep it the good job, The Architect!!!:cool:

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes