Cheat Mod Unity Completed Hack'n Stalk: Cheat Mod [ikaruga]

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
thanks for great mod even i coudl not test it yet becosue of the differance of the version looking forward if you got soem sparetime for this mod but i always like your mods keep up the good work

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
thanks for great mod even i coudl not test it yet becosue of the differance of the version looking forward if you got soem sparetime for this mod but i always like your mods keep up the good work
Damn i'm sorry friend i forgot hack and stalk :(

But today if BB day, so i may not have the time. Just ping me time to time and i'll not forgot you anymore
Sorry about that

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Is this mod compatible with the latest version? I'm having trouble starting the game after applying the mod.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
No the mod is linked with the game version

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Okay, thanks man!

Also, I'd like to say thanks for all the work you do. Using your free time to make games more enjoyable, that's some admirable shit:FuckYea:right there my friend. It's your mods that made me want to start altering code. Didnt take long for me to realize that theres something oddly satisfying about adding a bit of absurdity to a game. So yeah. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Another question if I may. The mod in the original post doesn't have any alterations done to the mini games does it? That's kind of a bummer. Camera game is hard because I'm using a TouchPad for mouse.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The v3 version of the mod completely does away with the timing on the minigames so you have unlimited time to complete it.

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
I hope Ikaruga doesn't forget about this Game and Mod. I'll still be waiting patiently for the Update to this.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Damn I wished I got your mod before I finished this game, the lockpicks and the photo shoots events were too tricky

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
I am getting this error when I try the mod with the completed version of the game.. i can't play any of the modes.

PeDave90

May 17, 2017
I am getting this error when I try the mod with the completed version of the game.. i can't play any of the modes.
You should read the comments before you post something like that. The creator of the mod already said that it is not compatible with the newest version.

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
Alright, could have sworn I read over the thread and didn't see this.

Will there be a mod for the new version? Because the time thing is really annoying.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
The mod hasn't been updated yet.. It will not work. As Ika said in a previous post, the mod is linked to the version of the game, meaning this mod in its current state will only work with the April 7th version of the game.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
im using mac version, it's works on mac ox?
i found a cheat engine for mac ox, if you use it, what does value's types search ?

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, not to step on Ikaruga's toes here but I've made my own slight mod where you start off with $100 - compatible with the latest 1.0 version - I'm sure there is a way to change her disposition as well so i'll mess around and post an updated file - for now, enjoy the $100! :) I am by no means a full-time pro modder!

I'll let Ikaruga do the proper mod! This is just a head start I guess

And please don't forget to backup your original Assembly-CSharp.dll file!

Last edited:

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys, not to step on Ikaruga's toes here but I've made my own slight mod where you start off with $100 - compatible with the latest 1.0 version - I'm sure there is a way to change her disposition as well so i'll mess around and post an updated file - for now, enjoy the $100! :) I am by no means a full-time pro modder!

I'll let Ikaruga do the proper mod! This is just a head start I guess

And please don't forget to backup your original Assembly-CSharp.dll file!

i will try this, thanks!
I mainly wanted the mod for the minigames. Like the coffee, etc.