RPGM Completed Ecchi Mery and the Perils of the Cosmic Shrine [A Cellar]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ124745_img_main.jpg
About this game:

Little witch Merry's final test to become a full-fledged Shrine Maiden is to obtain a hidden treasure from Cosmic Shrine.
With her trusty maid Marie by her side, she braves all sorts of lewd perils!
Help Merry become the golden maiden she has always wanted to be, cast out the ecchi ghouls that haunt the shrine!​

Updated: Was translated by MangaGamer on May 8th, 2015.
Censorship: Minimal censorship
Version: 1.0
Developer: a cellar
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English (It's translated by MangaGamer)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have an early save in there so just save over it for the safest way to get rid of it or delete Save01.jpeg and Save01.rvdata2

Download Link(s): - - -

3-3.png 4-2.png 8-4.png 9-1.png 17-2.png 20-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
rant//

Someone change or add the tag "unavoidable rape at start". I beat those shithead bandits black and blue 5 times and they kept saying "they're holding back".
Fuck that crap with a nailed bat!

Little witch Merry's final test to become a full-fledged Shrine Maiden is to obtain a hidden treasure from Cosmic Shrine.
She's a goddamn western witch who has no fkn clue what the hell a shrine maiden even is.

With her trusty maid Marie by her side, she braves all sorts of lewd perils!
Which is failed straight from the fkn start! Do your goddamn job right, you stupid failed maid!

Help Merry become the golden maiden she has always wanted to be, cast out the ecchi ghouls that haunt the shrine!
She never wanted to be a golden maiden, you piss-loving jackass!

--- description is crap.

//rant

kari

Jul 6, 2017
rant//

Someone change or add the tag "unavoidable rape at start". I beat those shithead bandits black and blue 5 times and they kept saying "they're holding back".
Fuck that crap with a nailed bat!

She's a goddamn western witch who has no fkn clue what the hell a shrine maiden even is.

Which is failed straight from the fkn start! Do your goddamn job right, you stupid failed maid!

She never wanted to be a golden maiden, you piss-loving jackass!

--- description is crap.

//rant
added into the list of best codes ever

kari

Jul 6, 2017
edit2: oh ce just didnt work in stat points, else is fine.
well I was just trying to avoid losing that match but oh well

Last edited:

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
edit2: oh ce just didnt work in stat points, else is fine.
well I was just trying to avoid losing that match but oh well
RPG save editors let you add stats if that's what you're looking for.

Reactions: kari

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
i`m sorry , but anyone know where recollection room at? it say magic circle, but when i on magic circle (on dungeon) it just heal, or teleport to deepest, or on first floor

note: oh yeah, is there anybody have 100% save? i really apreciated if anyone share :)

smitj045

Nov 13, 2017
To anyone that still doesn't know how to get to the recollection room, use the orb you get at the end of the game when standing on a teleportation circle.

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
Putting this here for anyone else who might decide to play this game, but I got annoyed trying to figure out how to get certain items and I couldn't find any guides so I wrote down a few places I got stuff needed to get better equipment from the Scholar:
(Floors go from B1F to B29F. I put down which level I found the item, but it should be possible on any floor the enemy appears)

Lumber: Some enemies before B10F (can't remember exactly which ones), Man-Eating Bears (B20F)
Iron Ore: Chest in B11F. Mythical Kitsune (B11F), Wolves (B25F)
Gunpower: Can be bought, 2 chests in B2F, Disembodied Souls (B14F), Mythical Twin-Tailed Feline (B16F)
Jewel Stone: Chest in B11F, Slime Girl in B13F, Chest in B17F, Chest in B18F, B19F Boss drop, Chest in B21F, Man-Eating Bears (B20F)
Western Gems: Will o the Wisp (found in B10F, but I think any version can drop them), Mythical Twin-Tailed Feline (B16F), Chest in B17F, Chest in B21F
Rock Salt: Possessed Racoon Dogs (B3F).
Horn: Possessed Racoon Dogs (B3F), Killer Hornet (B16F), Mythical Twin-Tailed Feline (B18F), 3 in B24F chests

As for Gold, Western Gems and Jewel Stones sell for 300 gold each so good idea to sell excess ones after getting enough for the equipment

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes