VN Unity H Mate! [Beta 21 Christmas] [Stratovarius]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
Congratulations! You were just married! Your new married life is just getting under way after settling into your new home with your lovely wife, Miku! Your new life is filled with many exciting moments! h mate! is a light-hearted adult project built for relaxing and unwinding after a long day. Your sexy mate will always happily greet you with a tender embrace, and always awaits your next return with a smile!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-10
Release Date: 2023-12-11
Developer: Stratovarius
Censored: No
Version: Beta 21 Christmas
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Christmas Special
Win
: - - -
dddq thanks for the link

2020-05-09_4.png Miku_Banner.png Miku_x_Luka.png download (1).png 1.jpg w1sk95U.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Have not downloaded, but from the preview pics I find watercolor hand-drawn looking character(s) on photo-realistic backgrounds more than a little jarring. I also do not really like real TV images superimposed inside a "TV" in cartoon animated Pixar type films.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
Have not downloaded, but from the preview pics I find watercolor hand-drawn looking character(s) on photo-realistic backgrounds more than a little jarring. I also do not really like real TV images superimposed inside a "TV" in cartoon animated Pixar type films.
Pretty sure from the images these are 3d models but not the typical ones, AKA Daz stuff.

Not to say that the images with real and 3d or hand drawn mixed aren't odd, but to me it also looks like the rooms are 3d renders. The pixeled lines on the edges kinda makes it look that way to me. But i guess if you dont like what you see u don't need to download it.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes