3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Federok88

May 23, 2022
oh the guy/team of trinity fate. Wich would be good if not for what happened to it wich makes it not a red flag but a chinise parade of flags.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
If you wanna show you know how to make good NTR start by informing us what kind of NTR it is in the description. In fact, anything about the story in the description would be nice. Other than what reads like a "trust me bro it's good".

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
What kind of scenarios can we expect?
I am a fan of mother NTR for example.

I also hope it will not be "woman sees big dick and becomes slut story", super boring imo.
The female MC is no mother. (You can see it both from the female and male PoV)

Basically, husband and wife are together, husband got a new Job and cannot satisfy his wife anymore. Wife teaches Highschool and College "kids" and sees a College-Dude in her bathroom with his big dick. And his cum lands on her by accident.

And because of that, she starts to think about her student.

Yeah, it will be a "woman sees big dick and becomes a slut"-story.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Bit of a joke to call this a "demo". Demos have actual content in them. This has none.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
so the dev have 3 games at the same time and 1 abandonned ?
No, 3 abandoned games and 2 at the same time, Trinity Fate, Trinity Fate prologue and Code Zero are all abandoned, the tag just hasn't caught up to the last two I named. The isn't here for some reason, probably because nobody cares to cross post this flakey ass dev's game

Reactions: MrZang

BoredGregar

Feb 17, 2022
I hate myself for liking NTR... But, It looks like the typical NTR manga story but it has potential, I'll wait a few months to see how the development evolves.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
The female MC is no mother. (You can see it both from the female and male PoV)

Basically, husband and wife are together, husband got a new Job and cannot satisfy his wife anymore. Wife teaches Highschool and College "kids" and sees a College-Dude in her bathroom with his big dick. And his cum lands on her by accident.

And because of that, she starts to think about her student.

Yeah, it will be a "woman sees big dick and becomes a slut"-story.
Thanks for the info!
Then this game is unfortunately not for me.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just Joined him on Patreon, guess I wanted to see what other Games he has, because I like the way he makes his Games I guess.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes