Mod Ren'Py Gunpowder Cocktail Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements[Ch.1] [Shawnchapp]

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
banner.png

Updated: 03-03-2024
Release Date: 01-05-2023
Game/Creator: Gunpowder Cocktail /
Modder: / / /
Mod/Game Version: Ch.1
Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Improvements:
  • Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font
  • New UI

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download: / /

guidemain.png otherguide.png ui.png mui.png

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Damn, you're right. I hate these branch off stand alone things some devs do. Sorry for the ping Shawnchapp.

don't worry i got tricked too Lol only noticed when my computer propmted me "are you sure you want to override existing files" i was like "wait what"

Reactions: Soulpuppet

Man At Arms

Apr 30, 2019
don't worry i got tricked too Lol only noticed when my computer propmted me "are you sure you want to override existing files" i was like "wait what"
I got tricked as well, but to minimize confusion maybe you should update mod version in your post. Currently it is:
Mod/Game Version: 0.4.1

Thank you.

Reactions: Shawnchapp

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I got tricked as well, but to minimize confusion maybe you should update mod version in your post. Currently it is:
Mod/Game Version: 0.4.1

Thank you.
Oh wow, thanks never noticed that Lol must've forgot to change it last update

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Updated: 29-05-2023
Release Date: 01-05-2023
Game/Creator: Gunpowder Cocktail /
Modder: / /
Mod/Game Version: 0.5.0
Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Improvements:
  • Improving the dialogue UI by changing textbox and font
  • New UI

Installation:

Change-Log:
thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

Reactions: Shawnchapp