indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well speacking of short update...holy cow, that is literally 5 minuts top long updates...it's ricicolous...c'mon dev...in a month an a half i think you cxould do way better, right?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
And I think he is a douchebag, has he ever done anything for those girls? I mean he fucks them, but he never went down on any of them, even though they give him a BJ every f*cking update...
agreed...i think he has stated once that he donì't like so much eating pussy...what a douche

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
He said on Patreon he didn't have much time this month with real life job, then he had to leave for a couple of weeks or something like that last week, so he didn't have time to finish, and just put this out so his Patreon's would have something and said will add the stuff from this update that didn't make it in the next one.
it's being lik this for at least 3-4 updates..so he said BS...it's only lazy as fuck

Reactions: Fapmaister

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Love Lily content, and exhibitionism at the cinema could led to more daring situations :p . But damn, been a while since Alex fucked her real good.
and that doucxe of a MC didn'ìt even repay the favor to the girls...it's been quite upsetting...

Reactions: Bohler

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Sigh, no it's not, he has a real job, what do people not get about that?

Stop playing if you hate it so much, pretty simple.

And holy shit you can multi quote people, no need to comment back to back to back, to back...
yea sry for the many quotes...keep forgetting about the multiquote thing...but about the rest, it's clear that last updates are way short and sull compared to the beginning of the game...c'mon it's 5 minuts content....

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yea sry for the many quotes...keep forgetting about the multiquote thing...but about the rest, it's clear that last updates are way short and sull compared to the beginning of the game...c'mon it's 5 minuts content....
It's been said he doesn't have much time over the last year to work on it, from what I've seen he works out-of-country, do like others have said, wait 6 months to play it then you will have a lot of content. I mean hell, it's not like you spending money on it.

Why isn't this pinned to OP?
Not enough uploaders do deal with all the reports for games and other stuff, so they decided to no longer add compressions to the OP unless they are developer official. There is supposed to be a "site update" that will add them automatically.

So, you will just have to search for them.

Search help:

1: Set your search settings to "most recent" in account settings.
2: search compressed win, compressed mac, compressed pc
3: search compressed v0.34 or whatever version number you are looking for

Reactions: Papy.ion6984
May 6, 2020
im confused last time i played was 0.24 so didnt follow any news or anything about this game buth is there a rework thats gonna happen because christine catches you on the boat and then she catches you at home and acts like its the first time she is catching you with rachel and lilly

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
This is a game that's always better if I skip a few updates between downloads. There was plenty new this update from the last one I'd played. It evens out. But legit MC should be eating more pussy. Also noticed that the Lilly and Rachel scene we just see the top of Lilly's head and Rachel's legs aren't even doing anything interesting. I think the dev just doesn't like animating pussy eating, which is a shame as he's to the point in the story where he's going to start doing MUCH more lesbian content as we're approaching endgame harem territory.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This game could have been much better if it was more on the Romance instead of fuck buddy type relationship.

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes