Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
If I'm not missing anything with about 2 dozen new images why release this as a full file when a tiny update patch was all that was needed. Not going to complain about small updates but why package it as 2.62 GB when so little was added? it is just a waste of data caps on sites like mega.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
If I'm not missing anything with about 2 dozen new images why release this as a full file when a tiny update patch was all that was needed. Not going to complain about small updates but why package it as 2.62 GB when so little was added? it is just a waste of data caps on sites like mega.
At least TRY to read the changelog...

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It would be nice if Ren'Py devs would adopt update packages with a version_number.rpa image/video pack and updated scripts.rpa file so we didn't have to download the entire game again for a 5-10% size increase, yes. Not sure why almost none of them do this.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
It would be nice if Ren'Py devs would adopt update packages with a version_number.rpa image/video pack and updated scripts.rpa file so we didn't have to download the entire game again for a 5-10% size increase, yes. Not sure why almost none of them do this.
Because this is not integrated in the Ren'Py SDK. Made a proposition on their site renpy.org

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
You know, if a developer doesn't make changes to the old code and each new update is in a separate folder, then some really download new content separately. For example, MrKuchi did this once. And I didn't have any errors when adding an update to the old version.

3.40 star(s) 109 Votes