• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuiltyHell2-0.30b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Part 30b:

Not really a big update from this one. Dragon was added in the forgotten village area with vore but animation is incomplete.
Yeeah...everything is kinda half-baked this time and it's not an opinion (like I had some time ago) but a blatant truth right there. Kinda expect this type of updates to be more and more frequent since there's still A LOT to be done behind the scene (like mechanics that are still just proofs of concept).

How do I get to forgotten people or chibi farmer?? Can anyone help?
"Chibi Farmer" is the forgotten people. The entry is hidden in the nest of the werewolf like monster (the big one from the last update). You will find there a chest to the left of the screen that once opened, will teleport you to the village of these things.

wszbxzy

Jul 23, 2021
Part 30b:

Not really a big update from this one. Dragon was added in the forgotten village area with vore but animation is incomplete.
Dude,the link is dead.Can U upload a new gofile link?

shock_value2

Oct 27, 2019
Part 30b:

Yeeah...everything is kinda half-baked this time and it's not an opinion (like I had some time ago) but a blatant truth right there. Kinda expect this type of updates to be more and more frequent since there's still A LOT to be done behind the scene (like mechanics that are still just proofs of concept).
These posts are a time saver. Thanks for the quick run down on it.

Looks like I'll wait for next month's update.

Dude,the link is dead.Can U upload a new gofile link?
Just use the torrent link yilkin provided. Everyone is asked to report their link because they're taken down quick. Having people re-up every-time and not reporting the update just waste the uploaders time and bandwidth.

Reactions: Agitrek21

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Found a site where i can download the current version, finished waiting for it to download i try to extract it and low and behold the file that's only 1.98 gb was extracting 8+ gb i immediately deleted it and have resorted to the torrent thanks btw

soidienson

Jan 12, 2020

"Chibi Farmer" is the forgotten people. The entry is hidden in the nest of the werewolf like monster (the big one from the last update). You will find there a chest to the left of the screen that once opened, will teleport you to the village of these things.

where is the nest i cant find it.

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Yeeah...everything is kinda half-baked this time and it's not an opinion (like I had some time ago) but a blatant truth right there.
I had a feeling this month was going to be a minor one given how big and messy the previous update was. The extra week they spent squashing bugs in .29 up through rev H meant one less week for Version .30. But I'm not going to complain. Kairi Soft's monthly regularity is something we should all appreciate given the long waits most of the other good games around here put us through.

Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I had a feeling this month was going to be a minor one given how big and messy the previous update was. The extra week they spent squashing bugs in .29 up through rev H meant one less week for Version .30. But I'm not going to complain. Kairi Soft's monthly regularity is something we should all appreciate given the long waits most of the other good games around here put us through.
Yeah, not going to complain and cry about it (as I know at least one guy in this thread will jump in to defend the game from non-existing enemies xD). Let's just be real - the update is average and with the last few updates marks a streak of "worse" updates, most likely because other stuff needs to be done, just not shared yet.

Most of my criticism comes from the well justified feeling that too much stuff is "touched" and won't see the finish line. GH1 taught me that Kairi is not exactly keen on closing the plot or gameplay holes.

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
So is it just me or are enemies bugged in the "gallery" room? After one grab, they no longer grab Ari even if I summon new ones, change rooms, or teleport. Have to literally load the save to see a different enemy type. Ari becomes invulnerable to damage too so... Exploit I guess?
Edit: Not just in the gallery area, struggling free of an enemy grants immortality lol.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
So is it just me or are enemies bugged in the "gallery" room? After one grab, they no longer grab Ari even if I summon new ones, change rooms, or teleport. Have to literally load the save to see a different enemy type. Ari becomes invulnerable to damage too so... Exploit I guess?
Which one do you summon? There seems to be such bug with the Forgotten People (the farmer midgets) that they don't summon sometimes and cause glitches that persist for the remainder of the game. They are prone to cause other weird juju. Other than that, there shouldn't be any other enemy that is causing such behaviour, at least as far as I've tested.

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
Which one do you summon? There seems to be such bug with the Forgotten People (the farmer midgets) that they don't summon sometimes and cause glitches that persist for the remainder of the game. They are prone to cause other weird juju. Other than that, there shouldn't be any other enemy that is causing such behaviour, at least as far as I've tested.
Tested pretty much all of them, and then tested outside the gallery area and apparently struggling out of an H-grab is causing this bug everywhere for me.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes