• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Guilty Force: Wish of the Colony [v0.6] [Team Guilty Force]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 18, 2022
Darkexecutor has spoken about the fact that having to pay an artist for so many animations, possibly combined with the small number of sales, made the game economically unviable. The 3d models were a method for him to be able to cut costs. I'm not saying it's good, but our friend has to eat somehow. Though I'm aware that probably just raises further questions.

Incidentally, Darkexecutor, did you want to be a game developer full time? Are you, at this point?

vinayak

Feb 28, 2018
Hi! Try to erase the settings of the game in Windows registry and let me know if it worked to reset the input settings. Launch regedit.exe, find the folder "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DarkExecutor\Guilty Force" and delete it, and then launch the game
Ah yes. It worked. Thank you so much

MrPhil

Feb 9, 2018
Gave it a good try. Got maybe 5 missions in before deleting. The gameplay and mechanics are just too janky for my tastes.

Poor map design + player sign posting. The exploding barrels level in particular had me wandering around lost for ages, trying to figure out where to go next.

Best of luck to the developer with his sequel. The 3D models look like they were lifted from a really old Illusion sandbox game. I understand wanting to keep costs down by not having to commission 2D art but I can tell you right now it WILL drive away potential customers.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes