• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
ok need to work on save system maybe make were you see the scene you save on so if you make a bad choice you no what save to load thx
There is currently a screenshot of the current scene. Although if you don't see it it was a small bug in a previous version that is fixed.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
really no custom option when theres a choice for someone to call you somthing some of have a kink name we like to use just saying
The player name is planned although focusing on other priorities. It's not hard implementation although time consuming.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
AyoWutDaHek
I use notifications to see if there is something wrong with the game that I missed. I care about the longevity of the game therefore I do my best to reply.
Thanks for playing.

PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
Keep an eye on this one, guys. My review of it's current content might not be glowing, but there are a lot of possibilities for where it could go and it's certainly something that deserves more attention than it currently has.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hikkeiru

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Alright. Got tricked to download this again. Just not enough content. I skipped multiple (4 or so) updates and finally downloaded again and all that was added were 2 fishing scenes. Doesn't seem like it's gonna get anywhere for a few years at least.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
Nick_on_Vox
60 was the next public big story update. It's going to get pushed down on the next update. If you wish to know all the changes read the changelog. 58 59 was weaker in the story because I had to code a lot. (Although they were faster than usual) Keep in mind please I also have to focus on the code itself. Although soon I will be able to focus only on the story, since recently completed many functionalities, that I wanted to have. Interactive animation was one of those I wanted to have.
Either way thanks for playing. ❤

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 3132492

Overview:
Unleash your sword and embark on a journey with your beautiful companions to conquer challenges in this harem adventure game.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: Hikkeiru - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.59
Language: English, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(0.44): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux
iOS

View attachment 2821852 View attachment 2618538 View attachment 3434035 View attachment 2392719 View attachment 2618537 View attachment 2371046 View attachment 2328492 View attachment 2328529 View attachment 2328488 View attachment 2821854 View attachment 2821859 View attachment 2523626 View attachment 2821861 View attachment 2459695 View attachment 2371047 View attachment 2523596 View attachment 2523625 View attachment 2821858 View attachment 2618545 View attachment 2618546 View attachment 2821857 View attachment 2618549 View attachment 2618551 View attachment 2821856 View attachment 2821855 View attachment 2821851
why is there a constant update warning?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GuildOfSpicyAdventures-0.60(v60)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
Keep an eye on this one, guys. My review of it's current content might not be glowing, but there are a lot of possibilities for where it could go and it's certainly something that deserves more attention than it currently has.
The issue isn’t just the limited content, but paired with a paywall. Things might change in a couple of years, but it’s just a waste of time right now.

Reactions: Renhi

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
This game has blocked some "h-scenes/animations" for free version and you must be patreon to get full version (with all h scenes) or something like that?
I don't remember if it was this game or other game i played :/

PantsuHelm

Apr 22, 2020
The issue isn’t just the limited content, but paired with a paywall. Things might change in a couple of years, but it’s just a waste of time right now.
I do see your point, this is often an issue with other Patreon supported games. However, dudes gotta make a living somehow, and the free version of the game is only two updates behind. Again, would be a problem but updates are monthly, so it seems like his full time job right now. Worth a spin imo now that 0.6 is out.

This game has blocked some "h-scenes/animations" for free version and you must be patreon to get full version (with all h scenes) or something like that?
I don't remember if it was this game or other game i played :/
I don't think that's this game, I got every H-scene just fine.

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I don't think that's this game, I got every H-scene just fine.
The only one that's not in public is the Halloween one. However, it's not related at all to the main story and is completely optional.

However, dudes gotta make a living somehow,
If I could I would make the game completely up to date avoiding all this stress of reading this forum -.-

Reactions: bubbacj

Hikkeiru

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
I think I am having this one, the starting screen only has "Update available" and for a few seconds "Click to continue" then I click, and nothing happens.
Can you DM me on Discord, we'll see what is going on there. Resolved. It's a corrupted save file (due to a power outage) blocking starting the game and loading other save files. Removing the corrupted ones is a fix for this problem.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes