• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Guest House [v0.1.4] [Soft Whisper Games]

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guest House [v0.1.4] [Soft Whisper Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I've finished working on Chapter 2's breakfast scene and am moving on to the next scenario where Ms. Kang takes the group on a tour of Gyeongbokgung Palace. It could take some time to deliver a polished experience, but I'll see what I can do. I may be able to share some screenshots from the upcoming update sometime next month.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
player_family2.jpg

Before I render too many images, I wanted to verify that everyone is okay with these outfits. Here are what the girls will look like in chapter 2. I made some minor adjustments to their makeup and accessories as well.

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
1714665884874.png
Hi everyone,

Anyone knows why my game is stuck after the scene with the baseball bat and I cant access the images for the rest of the gallery?

Soft Whisper

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2023
Alex, if you're missing images from the gallery, you might not have the latest version of the game. Try updating it to 0.1.4 via the download links on my Patreon. You should see day change from night to morning after the protagonist goes to bed. The game ends here though since I'm still working on chapter 2.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes