Completed GT Gun Sweeper 1.5 English

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I found the game on Post Hentai, and have been enjoying it but I'm now looking for the rings so I can complete the game and move onto a new game +.

I've found the North Ring (NW in the boat area), and I've found the hanging rope which is needed for the next ring but can't find where to hook the rope to or find any other access points for the tombstones that hold the rings.

All the guides, (ULMF), and searches of the internet have said you need to be around Level 12 to hit the final area, well with all my blundering around I'm like level 21, so I'm not too concerned about that, just a bit frustrated.

If anyone can assist, I would certainly appreciate it.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
that blue tag looks soooo gooooood.....probably you already found an answer to your problem.... :test:

If you are talking about this game you may find more help if you post the full title an not the initials or post in it's game thread

Reactions: Alnop

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Awesome, I searched for it here but did not get any results. Thanks!

I just figured since the game was completed I should put a completed tag on it, but thanks for responding!

Ear Canal

Dec 19, 2018
Seeing as the original page with the dl is gone, does anyone know what to do when starting new game+? For some reason, I keep getting a no method error like a frame after the words semen are shown.