RPGM Completed Grrl Power Adventures – The Coonies [Final] [Shadowstar]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

weirdkitty

Jun 22, 2021
Really liked his previous game "Grrl Power Adventures - The Dark Circle", MC was HOT :love: and liked those animations too (around 200 of them in movies folder). Yeah i didnt like too that u couldnt skip those animations after defeat (if u choosed to watch them) but they werent so long. It was always random combination of few Foreplay and Sex movies depending on how much of clothes MC was wearing. TBH in my version I never let her to repair armor (clothes) :LOL:
I was wondering where did you find this second game "the dark circle". I was searching for it all day on google, couldn't find a working version. the patrean of the guy is also gone. could you possibly share a download please? I am dying to see what this other game is all about.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was wondering where did you find this second game "the dark circle". I was searching for it all day on google, couldn't find a working version. the patrean of the guy is also gone. could you possibly share a download please? I am dying to see what this other game is all about.
Download from

Reactions: weirdkitty

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
so... is there a 3rd game? something being worked on?
Yes, he's been working on an update to Grrl Power 2 for.. well, forever. Since 2011, at least. He's updated it to the point where it has most of the content of GP1, but it's done using RPGM VX, which is an ancient system with no mouse support. You can download it from the same Mega drive I linked to earlier. Very, very sandboxy but with an interesting character development system. Latest publicly-available version is from the beginning of May, so not so old at all.

There are a bunch of web-comic style stories there as well. They generally look about as up-to-date as the characters in Morrrowind, but the stories are okay.

weirdkitty

Jun 22, 2021
Yes, he's been working on an update to Grrl Power 2 for.. well, forever. Since 2011, at least. He's updated it to the point where it has most of the content of GP1, but it's done using RPGM VX, which is an ancient system with no mouse support. You can download it from the same Mega drive I linked to earlier. Very, very sandboxy but with an interesting character development system. Latest publicly-available version is from the beginning of May, so not so old at all.

There are a bunch of web-comic style stories there as well. They generally look about as up-to-date as the characters in Morrrowind, but the stories are okay.
can you give me a link to those comics? unless they are cartoons then I probably won't want them. I'm only into 3d stuff.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
can you give me a link to those comics? unless they are cartoons then I probably won't want them. I'm only into 3d stuff.
They are in a on Shadowstar's Mega Drive. They are 3D stories with a consistent heroine and world, and some are quite recent.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes