• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Growing Thing's Up [Development Thread]

MasterOrionDC

Mar 5, 2022
Your game looks interesting, I really like what I've seen so far. I know how challenging it can be to build a game like this while learning all the tools, and I'm impressed with the quality you are demonstrating, and within a fairly tight development time as well.

Reactions: darlic

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Thanks! This month I'm going to launch the public version of the game.
Is it different from 0.1? I can make a thread for you if needed.
Btw, you might want to change the name to 'Things'. 'Thing's' has a different meaning and seems odd overall.

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Is it different from 0.1? I can make a thread for you if needed.
Btw, you might want to change the name to 'Things'. 'Thing's' has a different meaning and seems odd overall.
Hi!

This month will be our first free public release. The previous version was for patrons only. But the version that will be released this month will include more scenes than the previous one, so yes, it's different.

If you can help me create a thread for this release it would be really helpful.

About the name of the game, "thing's" here is referring to the male sexual organ. Is there any other meaning or sense that I need to review? It would be of great help if you could explain it to me.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi!

This month will be our first free public release. The previous version was for patrons only. But the version that will be released this month will include more scenes than the previous one, so yes, it's different.

If you can help me create a thread for this release it would be really helpful.

About the name of the game, "thing's" here is referring to the male sexual organ. Is there any other meaning or sense that I need to review? It would be of great help if you could explain it to me.
Gotcha, looking forward to it then. You can mention me or dm for help with the thread when ready. The process is outlined here if you want to request/create it yourself.

Guess if that's your intended meaning, it's fine. My initial impression was that it's misspelled as the meaning of 'building relationships' seemed more natural. Maybe it's just me.