Grim - Editing / Proofing

IAmTheGrim

Jan 4, 2019
Thought I'd drop in here and introduce myself a bit. Just got into playing these sorts of games and really enjoying it thus far.

So, I'm mid 30s, an avid gamer, former Corporate Troubleshooter, and ... an Editor, among other things.

I tend to notice things, a lot of things, actually. Let's just say I have a major eye for details. As such I'd like to offer my services to any creator out there looking for another set of eyes to help make their game, comic, whatever ... the best it can be. I'm mainly do text editing and proofing, though if someone is willing to introduce me to the visual and CG side of things I'm more than willing to learn, and I learn fast.

I also happen to be more than content with trading my services for one simple thing ... the fun of playing the game as it comes! (I mean, unless you'd want to pay me ... I'm not stupid. lol)

Yeah, I'm cheap and easily satisfied.

So, if you're looking for someone to help out ... anything from simple editing and review to help with dialogue suggestions, etc. Hit me with a message!

I just want to help make all of these things as great as they can be, for everyone involved, from the creators to the players.

Let me know!

P.S. I do voice acting as well...