3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
1.png

Overview:
In "Grey Mouse" you can discover the life of Dwayne. He studies abroad in a new city. His ex-girlfriend broke up with him and Dwayne wants to gain new experience in this new city. We are focusing on a complex story, with lots of characters to meet. Your choices will have an effect and you can corrupt the girls around you. Or maybe they will corrupt you.
"25 minutes of play time"
Updated: 9/Sep/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Lena_Duschen_neu.png Kuss_Szene.png Emilia_BJ_Rough.png Lena_und_Emilia_Flugahfen_.png Professor_Melone_Spezialszene_Tisch_.png

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
The blonde is traced from Brandi Love, for those who want to do extra research ;)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I kind of always wonder why creators don't explain more about their projects, I mean the game description gives the feeling of "corrupt or be corrupted", here is the question, what are the effects of being corrupted?, exactly how do you get corrupted?...

I kind of don't know what to expect, but well this is my comment BEFORE I try the demo.

P.D: I find the faces horrible.

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
I take issue with Emilia's head looking too big for her body. Especially obvious when she's nude/topless. There are also times when Emilia's art style looks so different that I suspect a different artist took over. If that's the case, I would've stuck with just one artist.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but art looks like traced over real photos or used a software to convert photos to look like drawings (similar to GGGB). I'm OK with this kind of artworks, but this one needs more work, currently not looking good IMO. Good luck to the dev.

Best thing about tracing over real photos IMO is emotions, faces, scenes, poses, etc can look very convincing and artistic if it's done good and can maintain consistency.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
The fading away of each character one after another is really annoying. The art of the mother is really inconsitent between sprites and scenes and the naked and beíkini sprite looks wrong because the head doesn't fit to the body.

If you're here for the female domination tag don't bother.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote