Greetings

quetzalman

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
New on the forum, for a while in the shadows, I finally come out to greet everyone and introduce myself.
I am a Frenchman eager for good games like everyone else here. I love to visit the site often to check out the new features and I have discovered a real passion for DAZ and other tools.
Well, as you can certainly read, I'm not very good with English but I'm trying and trying. See you soon through the meanders of the forum (especially in messages about my favorite games: DMD and where the heart is..... so many others).

Anyways, nice to meet you all.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Welcome !!!!

The Sun it's always better than the shadows !!!!
Really glad you decided to share a little bit more what do you like more , with this great Community !!!

Enjoy your passions !!!

Wilbury98

May 19, 2021
New on the forum, for a while in the shadows, I finally come out to greet everyone and introduce myself.
I am a Frenchman eager for good games like everyone else here. I love to visit the site often to check out the new features and I have discovered a real passion for DAZ and other tools.
Well, as you can certainly read, I'm not very good with English but I'm trying and trying. See you soon through the meanders of the forum (especially in messages about my favorite games: DMD and where the heart is..... so many others).

Anyways, nice to meet you all.
Hey. Is your Such a Hard Pain game still available to download?