Greetings!

FlatChestDev

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Hello there! We are Flat Chest Dev - a small and relatively new development studio. I say we, because we're several people, united by our passion for RPGs and VNs and a dream to make our own cool games with themes, tropes and fetishes we enjoy ourselves.
Each of us has a lot of game-related experience, and we're trying to apply it in creative ways to make cool things and deliver consistently high quality.

We're currently making our first collective project, called Lucy Got Problems. It's a yuri fantasy comedy visual novel about a ditzy adorable succubus. If you're into memes, naughty tentacles and pop-culture references, you can find our topic in the games section here, or look us up on Steam.

We're trying to be very open and keep close ties with our community, so if you have questions or feedback, feel free to write us. :3

xoxo, looking forward to get to know all of you!

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Hello there! We are Flat Chest Dev - a small and relatively new development studio. I say we, because we're several people, united by our passion for RPGs and VNs and a dream to make our own cool games with themes, tropes and fetishes we enjoy ourselves.
Each of us has a lot of game-related experience, and we're trying to apply it in creative ways to make cool things and deliver consistently high quality.

We're currently making our first collective project, called Lucy Got Problems. It's a yuri fantasy comedy visual novel about a ditzy adorable succubus. If you're into memes, naughty tentacles and pop-culture references, you can find our topic in the games section here, or look us up on Steam.

We're trying to be very open and keep close ties with our community, so if you have questions or feedback, feel free to write us. :3

Welcome. I'll PM you an invite to the developers hub if you like. You'll find devs and artists there all helping one another out.

Reactions: FlatChestDev

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017

hello and welcome
best of luck with the game :HeyGuys:
Also...Beware of this N7 character. He's shady business.

Reactions: FlatChestDev and N7

FlatChestDev

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's a yuri fantasy comedy
I believe I may be sold on that.

Colour me curious but the Steam page says it unlocks in a few weeks but it's the demo here.

Is the version on Steam going to be full or early access type deal?

FlatChestDev

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Colour me curious but the Steam page says it unlocks in a few weeks but it's the demo here.
Is the version on Steam going to be full or early access type deal?
It's gonna be a full game release. :3
Is it so unusual to release a demo not long before the full game release? x)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's gonna be a full game release. :3
Is it so unusual to release a demo not long before the full game release? x)
Years ago, no ... now, yes.

Early access and last minute "beta tests" (not actual tests just last minute showcases of the game) has taken over where demo's left off.